Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The results are in

congrats on the Great Grades!

BUT

5 years from now it won't mean shiot.

GUARDIAN said:
great job. if u got more math coming and need some help bro look me up.
i wish my math instructors had resembled you...perhaps i wudda been inspired to try harder.

my math teachers all looked like some park bench flashing pre-verts.

bigmann245 said:
my grades for this semester

Algebra - A
Humanities - A
History - B

I rock
Awesome job!!!!

Gotta love how people can sit back and crack jokes and what not..Being a parent, having a job (whether in the house with kids or at an actual job sit) and being a student is a tremendous amount of weight to carry and it can get hard...I for one will stand up out of my chair and say great job Bigmann, those are awesome grades!

bigmann245 said:
my grades for this semester

Algebra - A
Humanities - A
History - B

I rock

Good job man....

Angel said:
Awesome job!!!!

Gotta love how people can sit back and crack jokes and what not..Being a parent, having a job (whether in the house with kids or at an actual job sit) and being a student is a tremendous amount of weight to carry and it can get hard...I for one will stand up out of my chair and say great job Bigmann, those are awesome grades!

thank you. i know what you mean. i didnt do so well in the beginning juggling it all. i should have gotten an A in history but the professor seriously low-balled me on my final paper. i was pissed and missed an A by 5 points. pissed me off cause i busted my ass all semester. i got 50 out of 50 on my midterm but only 39 out of 50 on the final paper. it was equally good and i deserved an A. oh well im almost done wth my pre reqs and in the fall ill be in UNF. cant wait.

thanks everyone for the kind remarks. i have a 3.2 GPA so far but only because i re-took a few classes i failed in the beginning.

bigmann245 said:
thank you. i know what you mean. i didnt do so well in the beginning juggling it all. i should have gotten an A in history but the professor seriously low-balled me on my final paper. i was pissed and missed an A by 5 points. pissed me off cause i busted my ass all semester. i got 50 out of 50 on my midterm but only 39 out of 50 on the final paper. it was equally good and i deserved an A. oh well im almost done wth my pre reqs and in the fall ill be in UNF. cant wait.

thanks everyone for the kind remarks. i have a 3.2 GPA so far but only because i re-took a few classes i failed in the beginning.
Dooood, I got a B in my History 112 class because I disagreed with the professor about Blitzkrieg being an economic doctrine as opposed to a military doctrine. He was working on his PHD and wanted to work an angle.... :rolleyes:

javaguru said:
Dooood, I got a B in my History 112 class because I disagreed with the professor about Blitzkrieg being an economic doctrine as opposed to a military doctrine. He was working on his PHD and wanted to work an angle.... :rolleyes:

its funny how some professors take things so personaly when it comes to you questioning them on their subject. thats what college teaches us, to question things and ask why

bigmann245 said:

3.2 GPA is awesome bro...keep it up!

Top Bottom