Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

WalkingBeast said:

:D You KICK ASS man

SlobberKnocker: ThanX for the karma brother your fucking awesome man!! I cant give you any now :(

no doubt brutha...i can really see u becoming a powerlifter with the way your training!! i know seen para hitting 400+ has got your blood fuckin boiling brutha!! tb

thebrute said:

no doubt brutha...i can really see u becoming a powerlifter with the way your training!! i know seen para hitting 400+ has got your blood fuckin boiling brutha!! tb

ThanX brother!!!! Seems like my training is shiftting more and more towards powerlifting. That shit got me psyched!! Seems everyone is killing 400 on the bench!! ThanX again!!!!!!!!!!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX brother!!!! Seems like my training is shiftting more and more towards powerlifting. That shit got me psyched!! Seems everyone is killing 400 on the bench!! ThanX again!!!!!!!!!!

Not me man, haha :D Keep at it beast, you know it is only a matter of a little time before you CRUSH that shit!!!

MnFguy49 said:

Not me man, haha :D Keep at it beast, you know it is only a matter of a little time before you CRUSH that shit!!!

ThanX brother!! I have no doubt you will crush 405 on the bench when you set your mind to it! Me and Brute are going to see you through to a 500lb deadlift in the very near future, and much higher numbers after that. So prepare yourself!!!!!!

tad69 said:
Damn! I dont do that much bicep work in 2 months!

Great workout!!

ThanX Tad!!!! Hopeully Ill post a much better one soon! Problem is, its so hard to remember everything, the way I move and real hard to write stuff down when your arms are numb haha ThanX bro!!!!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX brother!! I have no doubt you will crush 405 on the bench when you set your mind to it! Me and Brute are going to see you through to a 500lb deadlift in the very near future, and much higher numbers after that. So prepare yourself!!!!!!

i couldn't agree with ya more brutha!! prepare yourself indeed!! tb

Sunday 11-23-03 Upper Chest, Speed Bench, Delts and Rear Delts

Today was a decent workout. I had one speed stack and was only 186lbs. Heres the routine: (30 sets, some hours to complete)

Incline Bench:

135x20 (warm-up)
225x10 (warm-up)
275x10.5 (extended warm-up)
315x3.5 (pissed me off!)
315x5 (Not 6 or 7 but only one rep off from my best)
335x1 (flew up)
355x1 (not too heavy, a little slow towards lockout)
365 (failed twice, ended up doing slightly assisted reps, which I dont count)
300x4
225x18 (to finish off)

Then 10 sets of Speed Bench with 30 seconds rest between sets:
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3
160x3

Then Lateral one-arm cable raises:

40x15
50x15
60x15
70x12

One set of dumbell raises, 12 to the side and 12 to the front:
30's x24

Lastly Rear Delt machine:

135x15
155x15
180x15
255x12

Thats it. A decent workout. My main focus was reps, but threw some one rep lifts in as well. Didnt feel 100%, but had a good workout. ThanX for the encouragement!!!!

Top Bottom