Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teamlife - 7aOHN, Yay! or Nay!

Juice Authority said:
Gaspari MD i think was a crappy batch that i hear was either real low purity or may not have had any MD in there!!! and also all the Guys like Gaspari who started selling MD IMO were stupid and recomemendeing these super low doses--5mg ED is a starting point IMO

Thanks JA my vote would be that Gaspari MD is bunk..cant even get legal supps without getting ripped off!!! :mad:

wnt2bBeast said:
Thanks JA my vote would be that Gaspari MD is bunk..cant even get legal supps without getting ripped off!!! :mad:

That could be the reason why. Teamliferesearch gets their shit from top manufacturers who they have long relationship with and their shit tests out excellent from what I understand.

Juice Authority said:
Gaspari MD i think was a crappy batch that i hear was either real low purity or may not have had any MD in there!!! and also all the Guys like Gaspari who started selling MD IMO were stupid and recomemendeing these super low doses--5mg ED is a starting point IMO

Yup Yup!

the privce is still out of my poor ass range. If it is good I'm sure somebody will have it in the 50-80 range for sure.

Top Bottom