Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teamlife - 7aOHN, Yay! or Nay!

drveejay11 what side effects have you experienced? Any acne?did you have liver values tested before? and are you gonna have em tested after? What about test levels?

wnt2bBeast said:
I am ending my 3 weeks on Gaspari's Methyl-D..I ran it at 3mg per day..I have not noticed anything i am cutting and my diet is right on..Dont feel any harder or look more vascular, no increase in strength..About the only thing i have felt is a bit more of a pump. and i think he shorted me 3 tabs (bastard)..personally i would not waste the $70 for this despite what you may read in some mags about guys gaining 20lbs in 3 weeks.. :rolleyes: maybe results would be better on a bulking diet. my $.02

ENTIRELY different thing bro (this is NOT 7a-OHN)

""Methyl-D™ from Gaspari Nutrition is trademarked under the name Methyldienolone® for the steroid 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one.""

drveejay11 said:

""Methyl-D™ from Gaspari Nutrition is trademarked under the name Methyldienolone® for the steroid 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one.""

Yes im aware of that JA mentioned methyl-d just thought id put my .02 in no big deal bro

wnt2bBeast said:
Yes im aware of that JA mentioned methyl-d just thought id put my .02 in no big deal bro

So you weren't too impressed with the product?

wnt2bBeast said:
Not at all JA

Interesting. I haven't tried it yet but I have some on the way with the 7aOHN. I was planning on running them together with anavar, since 7aOHN and anavar are two entirely different compounds and primo. I figured that would be the ultimate anabolic stack. Maybe I'll run the 17a-Methyl-Dienolone for the first couple of weeks to see how I react to it.

Juice Authority said:
Interesting. I haven't tried it yet but I have some on the way with the 7aOHN. I was planning on running them together with anavar, since 7aOHN and anavar are two entirely different compounds and primo. I figured that would be the ultimate anabolic stack. Maybe I'll run the 17a-Methyl-Dienolone for the first couple of weeks to see how I react to it.

Hope it works better for you bro..good luck

Juice Authority said:

prop, primo, 7a ohn looks like a great combo to me.

drveejay11 said:

Gaspari MD i think was a crappy batch that i hear was either real low purity or may not have had any MD in there!!! and also all the Guys like Gaspari who started selling MD IMO were stupid and recomemendeing these super low doses--5mg ED is a starting point IMO

Top Bottom