Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop feeding them ferfucksakes!!!!!

I can't laugh at this, I wouldn't laugh at a retarded person, or a junkie, it is just sad,,,,, man they need some help...... maybe they need to find jesus or a good shrink......

Bump 'cause I think this is pretty fucked up.

I'm like a deer in the headlights with this shit. You're like "oh shit! bail! bail!" but you can't...

Don't bring them anything...

Just get some scissors and some stitches to get rid of all that loose skin there is going to be.

I remember seeing that Jerry Springer show. In order to rescue the obese man the emergency services had to actually bulldoze down a wall of his house and put him in a whale-stretcher thing to get him out. He had become a prisoner in his own bedroom because he was no longer able to fit through the door :eek:. I cried when I watched it because, my god, what sort of an emotional mess must he have been in to allow himself to reach such a state? I really don't know how it's even physically possible to get that fat :worried:

I'm thinking that at some point on their way to 1000+ pounds they had to have thought, "My bed is busted and I cain't wash myself. I'm eatin a hunnerd dollars in groceries a day. My brother Joe Bobby had to make my door bigger. I'm really letting myself go, ain't I?"

Last edited:
Again we have a double standard here.

If these babes had been 3000lbs lighter and hot this thread would have been transferred to the Womens pic's Platinum area.

Am I the only who notices this?

Darktooth said:
geez... that's just really sickened my day...

Question: What if you were that FAT, what would YOU personally do?

If it were me, I would probably just eat one or two Subway sandwiches a day......... yuck, how do you use the bathroom? in a pond?

that's just sick

I would ask for someone to shoot me. That or to help me get better.

The amount of food it takes to get like that is unreal----It only costs anywhere between 25-40 grand to have there stomach reduced.....There just to lazy to have that done-------I mean really---parade one of them down main street of any city asking for donations to get there surgery done and they would be able to come up with the coin in no time----Problem solved!!!!

Top Bottom