Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soya lecithin nutrirional value....... please read and give feedback

BOOTSY2002

90% PROTEIN POWDER INSTANT WITH SOYA LECITHIN NUTRITIONAL
YEAST, PAPAYA ENZYME (PAPAIN) PINEAPPLE ENZYME (BROMELAIN)

• NO PRESERVATIVES • NO SUGAR • NO CHOLESTEROL • ASPARTAME FREE EASY TO USE HIGH STRENGTH POWDER ADD TO MILK, JUICES AND OTHER FOODS FOR EXTRA PROTEIN

Vanilla Flavour Suitable for Vegetarians INSTANTIZED NATURAL 90% PROTEIN POWDER PROVIDES 329 KILOJOULES (78 KILOCALORIES) AND 17 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER 20 GRAMS (ONE (1) SCOOP).

Soya Protein Powder provides an excellent source of protein needed for the growth and repair of tissues.

THE PROTEIN IS AN INSTANTIZED SOYA PROTEIN isolate highly nutritional and pleasant tasting which supplies the essential amino acids.

Nutrition Information 100 g portion contains:
Each scoop (20 g) contains: Energy 1,648 kJ and 389 kcal 329 kJ and 78 kcal Protein 87 g 17 g Carbohydrate 0 g 0 g of which: - Sugars 0 g 0 g Fat 4 g 0.8 g of which: - Saturates 0 g 0 g Fibre 0 g 0 g Sodium 0.893 g 0.179 g 100 g portion contains: %EC RDA* Folic Acid 211 ug 105% Calcium 200 mg 25% Phosphorus 800 mg 100% Iron 16 mg 113% Zinc 4 mg 26% Potassium 114 mg ** Copper 1.4 mg ** *RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance **RDA Not Established Grams of Amino Acids (approximate values) per 100 g portion: L-Alanine 3.7 ***L-Leucine 7.1 L-Arginine 6.5 ***L-Methionine 1.2 L-Aspartic Acid 10.0 ***L-Phenylalanine 4.5 L-Cysteine 1.1 L-Proline 4.4 L-Glutamic Acid 16.5 L-Serine 4.5 L-Glycine 3.6 ***L-Threonine 3.2 ***L-Histidine 2.2 ***L-Tryptophan**** 1.1 ***L-Isoleucine 4.2 L-Tyrosine 3.2 ***L-Lysine 5.4 ***L-Valine 4.3 ***Essential Amino Acids ****L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring, not added.

DIRECTIONS: (Shake the can before each use) For adults, take one (1) scoop and blend the protein powder with low fat milk, fruit or vegetable juice of your choice, and any low calorie flavouring or extract. It is excellent when added to soup. Ingredients: Soya Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Brewer’s Yeast, Soya Lecithin, Flavouring (Vanilla), Pineapple Bromelain, Papaya Enzyme (Papain). Free from wheat, gluten, corn, sugar, starch, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours.

Edited from Holland and Barrett website

what do you think of this is it just a load of shit.....

all of the infomation taken is from the holland and barratt website

it can also be found on the back of the package of the product.!!!

I never noticed an effect taking granules, just hoped it was working.

I tried Fearn liquid soya lecithin and noticed a difference. I add it to my house blend[1]. I've also used Phosphatidyl Choline twice (lipostabil) which was gifted to me :). I got a similar effect using the liquid lecithin. Wanting to drink a lot of water and stretch. Good mental feeling (creative, energized, relaxed).

When I switched to Fearn liquid lecithin, I noticed a difference.

[1]House Blend includes:
Green/black teas, ma huang, gotu kola, and may contain mate, coffee, and 99% pure chocolate.

Top Bottom