Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoot or be shot??

Take it from someone that had a MAJOR needle phobia before trying injecting the first time. (I used to hyperventilate & pass out every single time I got a shot from the doctor and forget about giving blood...).

My first injection was hard to do "mentally" But I did a quad injection with a fresh sharp 25 guage pin. And to my suprise not only did I not even feel it go in, but I didn't even bleed after withdrawal.

I found out pretty quickly that your perception of how bad it's going to be is a million times worse than actually doing it. Now they don't bother me at all...

I am goin to stick myself when i decide to do AS! that or my grandma can do it

ya im with everyone i would never let anyone do it for me. at the begining i was really scared but afterthe first shot now its like i look foward to it. its like ya its monday sweet i get to shoot it. i know its weird but i dig it.

I always do my own...but I remember one of my first injects. I was a bit scared, and couldnt pierce the skin with the needle, so my bro, who doesnt really lift or cycle at all, grabs a pin, and shoves it into his leg and pushes in a cc of winny. Then told me to do it...lol, my non juicer friend showed me the way.

Top Bottom