Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

travishibachi

Hello guys I know I've been hinting at it the last few weeks but after receiving some generous Christmas money and making more at my job at the bar I decided to throw down on some sarms1 S-4 and GW. I just finished my cycle of ostarine from sarms1 provided to me so generously by Dylan gemelli and since ostarine is known for its bridging and recomp abilities I decided to go straight into this cycle. Both of these compounds are known for their abilities to increase endurance tremendously as well as their androgenic and anti-catabolic capabilities. Since I do a lot of my conditioning workouts in a fasted state I will be testing their potential for maintaining lean body mass as well as losing body fat and increasing strength simultaneously. I have also been doing a lot of my strength workouts in a fasted state but I will plan on going high carb on those days due to GW's reputation for increasing lipid metabolism and the extra glycogen is never a bad thing concerning maximal effort lifts such as squats, deadlift, overhead press etc. I hope you will enjoy my log as I am doing this for other's benefit as well as my own so that I can mark my progress on paper and not just a placebo effect. I appreciate any and all feedback you may provide so feel free to chime in on here!

Stats
Weight: 175 lbs
Body Fat: 8.53%
Height: 5'9"

Lifts
Deadlift: 455
Squat (ass-to-grass not parallel): 355
Bench: 245

Conditioning
Plank: 10:01
Mile: 5:56 currently (high school was 5:18)
5K: 18:45
Push up max: 65
Air squat (5 min AMRAP): 272

Supplements
Supps: Krill oil, astaxanthin, probiotic, Alive gummy multivitamin, creatine (5g/day), beta alanine (3.2g/day)

Cycle
S-4: 1-8 starting with 50 mg ED (2 doses split 4-6 hours apart assessing tolerance then bumping up)
GW-501516: 1-8 20 mg ED (split into 2 doses AM/PM)
HC Generate: 1-8

Mini PCT
HC Generate ES: 1-3

P.S. Now...my shipping experience this time around was a little crazy. Due to the busy holidays and USPS' inconsistent service my order was mis-routed to Connecticut. I myself live in Northern Kentucky just across the river from Cincinnati so obviously I wasn't getting my order. I contacted sarms1 about this fiasco and even though it wasn't their fault they sent my order out again with priority 2-day shipping, refunded the express shipping I had paid for instead of standard ground shipping--which is 5-7 business days--and gave me 20% off my next order. If you don't think sarms1 isn't interested in attracting new customers and maintaining current ones with their spectacular customer service then I don't know what to tell you.

Sarms1-10/10

Last edited:
Excited to follow bro. The only thing that would make this cycle better would be some LGD :D ... LGD and S4 together yield some serious strength gains

im looking forward to this one bro... you should see some tremendous results with this type of cycle combined with the type of workouts you do... good luck with the cycle... should be excellent!

great to hear about the customer service... sarms1 has the most customer friendly service you are going to find...

im looking forward to this one bro... you should see some tremendous results with this type of cycle combined with the type of workouts you do... good luck with the cycle... should be excellent!

great to hear about the customer service... sarms1 has the most customer friendly service you are going to find...

Thanks, bro. You've really helped me to find a new way to train harder by educating me about sarms and staying motivated by doing these progress logs. It keeps my enthusiasm level high and hopefully I'm helping others by posting my results. Can't wait 'til these two modulators kick in I'm ready to open up a whole case of whoop ass!

Friday-Day 1

Today was the first day taking my S-4 and GW. From what I've heard it takes 2-3 days to kick in so I'm not expecting anything right away. After taking ostarine I'm very patient since that took 3 weeks to kick in so once it starts working it's all good. Here was the workout:

Warm up: 5 min invisible jump rope

Workout
Bench press: 10x10@135 (Rest 1 min)

1-arm pushups: 3x5/side (Rest 1 min)

Flutter kicks: 1x75 (4 ct)

Cooldown: 5 min jog on treadmill

Easy little workout. My sleep schedule has been messed up so I've been focusing on that instead of trying to go hard every workout. No sense in breaking myself down.

Saturday-Day 2

Worked out with my friend at the CrossFit gym he goes to and it's usually just bodyweight stuff for the noon class since new people go on Saturdays. Got a little sick since I took all 20 mg of my GW 30 minutes before the workout around 1130 am. I've read that the first few days can be unpleasant due to your body getting used to it so I will make sure to either eat something light if I take all 20 mg in one dose or just split the doses up 12 hours. It will be contingent on what time I work out really. Here was the workout:

Warm up: 10 min plyometric exercises/dynamic stretching

Workout (with partner)
10 min AMRAP of:
20 lunges
40 box jumps
60 double unders

(Rest 5 min)

10 min AMRAP of:
20 ball slams@20#
40 double unders
60 situps

AMRAP 1: 5 rds, 23 box jumps
AMRAP 2: 4 rds, 23 situps

I'm still working on my double unders so my friend did all the double unders for both AMRAPs while I did all the lunges and ball slams. I was feeling a little sluggish and sick which resulted in me throwing up after the workout haha. I attribute this to me eating about 30 boneless wings at Buffalo Wild Wings the night before...so lesson learned. Don't eat crap food before doing a ton of bodyweight reps the next day. We still ended up finishing first among all the groups so at least me losing control of my stomach wasn't in vain ha. I ended up passing out once I got home for like 4 hours and then went to work so Saturday went by pretty quick. Sunday will most likely be a rest day.

Sunday-Day 3

Today is day 3...still haven't noticed either kicking in but I'm in no rush...my cycle is 8 weeks I've got nothing but time! Gonna do a 7 minute plank since I haven't done one over 5 minutes in about a week. I really don't know how I did one for 10:00 but I do know I was sore as shit afterwards. Also, I ordered the Ohio bar from Rogue Fitness so hopefully it arrives Monday or Tuesday for deadlift and cleans! One guy left a review on Rogue's site and said his barbell snatch went up 15 lbs when he first started using this bar so hopefully my cleans go up a good 10 lbs this week. Pumped!

Plank-7:00

That's a great log bro! You're doing 7 min plank? on your forearms or fully extended arms? I've rarely seen clients go over 2-3 mins with an extended plank.

Top Bottom