Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PS2 or Xbox???

blown93302

hey guys, trying to decide on which system to get, ps2 or xbox. i've heard that the xbox has better graphics and you dont need to buy memory cards, but the PS2 has better games. is xbox supposed to release some good games in the near future? please let me know what you guys think. thanks

Tough choice indeed.

Microsoft just purchased Rare (most excellent video game developers IE goldeneye, perfect dark etc)

Ps2 has the biggest user base, more than the x-box and gamecube combined. Therefore the greater the chances of games you like being made for the ps2.

Whenever there are multi-console games being made, the x-box is usually the superior version by far. The x-box is quite a bit more powerful.

I'd say buy them both.:D

I have the PS2, with which i'm very happy with.

Do a search here on elite. This question has been asked before. There is some great responses for both.

In a perfect world you buy both and the Gamecube too. But like PS1 if you can only buy one the PS2 is the best bet. Not the most advanced but good enough. And it has the most games, most variety and will most like be around to the longest amount of time.

Top Bottom