Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Shoulder Surgery Cycle?

damn not what i was hoping for haha but thats what the doc said after he looked at my MRI's. but told me to PT it so we know for sure. well several months later still not 100%. i just f-ing hate surgery so i try to talk myself out of it. i called up to the oroginal doc who did the MRI and he said since i moved to College Station he'll set me up with the Texas A&M sports doctor here to get a second opinion, not lookin good for me though. if i do get the surgery it will have to heal before i go to BT for the navy in 8 months

Why anyone would think of steroids for rehab purposes is beyond me. Roids have no place for post surgery rehab. Tendons that cant support the strain is what got you into the surgery to begin with, steroids will only lead to more complications. Steroids make muscles grow stronger and bigger, thats it. Tendons cant keep up with that and thats why there are so many torn tendons, blown pecs, etc while on steroids. You need to see the bigger picture and get out of the "steroid mindset". Start slow with PT, and slowly work up to natural light lifting again, do what the doctors say and not what some guy in the gym said. Not trying to be a dick but Im tired of everyone turning to steroids as the solution to everything remotely physique related.

Okay I have to ask because I am looking into this very thing. Why is it a bad idea when all of the studies show that Anavar, Equipoise, Deca, and Primobolan increase collagen synthesis which does aid in healing and recovery. Assuming you did not try to use it for hypertrophy purposes is only being used for the increase in collagen production that should only be a positive.

Now for someone to use AAS with any intention of growth during that recovery phase is definitely a negative. Obviously having increased collegan production at the damaged site is a benefit to the healing process. SO is it really the practice of doing this that is incorrect or the way people go about it and let ego get involved with the healing process actually shortchanging it?

My question for those in the know is for healing benefits only, not muscle retention or anything else when is the most beneficial time to start taking the Anavar or similar AAS. I have read to wait until full range of motion, and I have been told to start it immediately since it is only the collegen production I am looking to exploit and not any notion of muscuar growth.

I had tommy john in highschool and rehabbed shoulder injuries so I have plenty of experiance with that! Shoot me a pm if you want and well figure it out

Top Bottom