Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help/Review Test Cyp/EQ +HCG during cycle

marc0570

Hello all, thanks for taking the time to help me out. I apologize ahead of time for the lengthy post I just thought it would be beneficial to everyone to explain.

About me: This will be my second cycle and I intend for everything to be perfectly planned out before beginning this time, as opposed to last. :worried:Previously I ran 600mg Test Cyp/ 600mg EQ for 10 weeks with great results, however I did not do my research and skipped a proper PCT other then the occasional use of Arimidex when symptoms occurred. Because of this, as Im sure most of you can guess, I became very lethargic and lost most of my gains. Since then, I have been steadily researching/ reading forums in order to become more knowledgeable before trying again.

Stats: 23 years old, 5' 10", 150lbs. I am a definite hardgainer, metabolism the speed of light. I have been working out steadily for 6 years, eating upwards of 3k cals a day on average, yet not able to break my genetic plateu of 150lbs since my last cycle where I gained 15 lbs, well under 10%bf. I say genetic since not a single man in my family is over 160lbs and he is 6' 3"...we are very thin people by nature. This is the main reason I chose EQ. I mean, dont get me wrong the strength increase is amazing, but the appetite is what I crave. I understand if you do not agree that I should be cycling, however I will be doing this regardless, I just ask for helpful tips so that I may do it safely.:taco:

Also..thought Id mention..I am not one of those young foolish guys in the gym. I am a CrossFit trainer full-time and I take form and technique very seriously.

Anyways..

Last time I suffered some pretty bad acne (which is to be expected from that dosage for a newb like me)that did not go away for several months. Because of that, I intend to lower my Test dosage to 400mg /wk, unless you feel I should reduce it further? I dont mind a little acne, just not the monsters I was getting for what seemed like eternity.

Here is my cycle plan so far, please feel free to critique/ advise:

Weeks 1-13 - Test Cyp 400mg/ EQ 500mg /HCG 250iu Twice Weekly
Week 14 - Test Cyp 400mg
Week 15 - Nothing
Weeks 16-19 50mg Clomid/ 20mg Nolvadex ED

Ive read that frontloading long esters like Cyp can result in much faster results, do you recommend I do this? Also, I extended the cycle a few weeks longer then I intended so that I may reap a bit more benefits from the EQ. If you think this is a bad idea please let me know and I can reduce it.

Supplements throughout: Standard Mens MultiVitamin/ Possibly Rhodiola (if anyone is experienced Id appreciate your input)

I have access to most everything so if you feel Id benefit from something else, please feel free to let me know.

PCT-
This part has become my main focus after realizing that without a proper PCT, why even bother cycling? Most advice that im seeking stems around this. After doing some research on HCG, I feel it to be a safer option to run it weekly throughout the entire cycle at a dosage of 250mg 2x/wk. Now heres where my questions begin:

1) Will I need to use an AI during cycle since the weekly HCG injections may cause a rise in estrogen.

2) Since being ran throughout, would PCT consist of only using SERMS (clomid or Nolva), or should I do a small blast towards the end?

3) How long should I wait for the long esters to clear my system before beginning SERMS?

4) Are there any recommended herbal/natural vitamins/supplements that may help in my PCT recovery back to normal?

Thanks again guys, I appreciate this more then you can know!:biggrin:

Top Bottom