Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pgcl, hgh, fragmented hgh confused?

25homes

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
I have all three of these usually keep all separate but thought they were gone from fridge...fiance moved few things around and there is one pin in there still has 40iu in it. Its either hgh, pgcl, or fragmented growth...small chance its hcg...not too sure I know all can be taken sub scap but pgcl taken this way messes with my stomach bad..would there be any issue if it is hgh or fragmented hgh and you shoot im?? Really think its pgcl but can't be sure what you guys think

if you were smarted which u thought u were,you would no its stupid to shoot hgh m just bulids more scar tissuie

Bro you don't get it I am taking hgh sub q always I also have pgcl hcg in fridge as well have one pin I'm not sure which it is...don't want it to be pgcl and hit sub q makes me sick in a hurry...don't think if it is hgh one pin is gonna hurt I'm with a 30g insulin pin...you act like I'm shooting hgh ed im with an 18g...its one shot and if it happens to be pgcl don't wanna take change hitting that sub q...maybe you should read and understand ?? Be fore you question my intelligence bud

Top Bottom