Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People from Canada...

wildon, where abouts in vancity? maybe we can meet sometime.

SlavikHavik said:
Strider, what gyms do you workout at?
im at Astral Fitness, the Kanata Y and Florida Fitness at St.laurent.
i live in stittsville myself

SlavikHavik,

I workout at New Body Dimensions on St. Laurent. Click on the GYM link in my thread. It is across from McD's and the science and Tech Museum. I'm there 4 out of 5 lunch hours.

I did the Y at the Corel Centre for a while a few years ago, and the occasional holiday. Might make a visit over xmas for legs (I can't do legs too good at home)

Strider.

SlavikHavik said:
yeah? how old are you?

Ancient - 43. Currently doing 5X5 routine, I have been following this since Sept. Did DC in the spring.

I'm at about 180lbs - Doing

Bench is 235 X 5
Squat is 255 X 5
Dead lift is 340 X5
etc.

More info that you asked for, but age isn't everything, it is more of a self-imposed limitation that I am constantly working to break.

Strider.

Strider said:

SlavikHavik,

I workout at New Body Dimensions on St. Laurent. Click on the GYM link in my thread. It is across from McD's and the science and Tech Museum. I'm there 4 out of 5 lunch hours.

I did the Y at the Corel Centre for a while a few years ago, and the occasional holiday. Might make a visit over xmas for legs (I can't do legs too good at home)

Strider.

I guess I should read the whole thread before posting ... wow someone else that does deads there, and I thought I was the only one :)

Yeah, I squat ATF and Deadlift. After reading this board for so long I would feel like I was cheating if I didn't. I have been at New Body for about 3 1/2 years @ lunch hours, feels like a second home. There is a good group at lunch and it is pretty quiet.

What time are you there?

Strider said:
Yeah, I squat ATF and Deadlift. After reading this board for so long I would feel like I was cheating if I didn't. I have been at New Body for about 3 1/2 years @ lunch hours, feels like a second home. There is a good group at lunch and it is pretty quiet.

What time are you there?

I'm usually there at about 6pm, primetime, so it's a little busy.

Used to go around 8pm, thinking about switching back to that time, less crowded.

Top Bottom