Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penile enlargement wonder?

HGH works, if locally used, I injectd 2 ui's eod in my general and after 2 months I had about 2 inches extra, I stoped because sit injections are a pain in the ass, but after all I was happy with the results it gave me. no more hgh 4 me now, only if injected in my belly.

The only thing that works is a healthy lifestyle and penis excercises.

PRoXoNEtAPiMpbitch said:
HGH works, if locally used, I injectd 2 ui's eod in my general and after 2 months I had about 2 inches extra, I stoped because sit injections are a pain in the ass, but after all I was happy with the results it gave me. no more hgh 4 me now, only if injected in my belly.

i knew local injections would help!

I seriously doubt the local GH injections into your cock will have results aside from some swelling... does any1 have a forum link or past experience?

I wouldn't sacrifice my cement like boner rigidity for a few more inches....What good is a sloppy ol sausage? Cock might be bigger, but blood flow stays the same.

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
I seriously doubt the local GH injections into your cock will have results aside from some swelling... does any1 have a forum link or past experience?

it works, no BS. just ask BBF about the synthol injections.

if you want it to get bigger, slap it a couple of times. that usually works

surgery is mutilation imo, many doctors refuse to do the ligament technique because it leads to so many sides - sometimes a smaller penis, the 'propellor' effect, where the penis will point any which way, infection, deformation.....yuk

Top Bottom