Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once you go Tren, you cant go back?

Not true. My best cycle thus far was tren, at the moment I'm doing EQ mast prop and a little test and getting amazing results

Tren is awesome no doubt, but the sides get really old after a while. I did it every cycle for years and you can only get so used to it. I got pretty good at sleeping on it but I could never find a way to relax on the shit. Even tried smoking pot, drinking wine, etc. Nothing really works. You're amped up ALL the time.

Sweet Im really tempted to just run a short tren/prop, maybe winstrol also, cycle like 8 weeks tops but wanted to know I didnt have to keep going back to tren if i wanted good cycle in the future.

Tren is awesome no doubt, but the sides get really old after a while. I did it every cycle for years and you can only get so used to it. I got pretty good at sleeping on it but I could never find a way to relax on the shit. Even tried smoking pot, drinking wine, etc. Nothing really works. You're amped up ALL the time.

really, not even weed worked? damn i dont like to be amped up all the time

bet thats really great for the gym though

really, not even weed worked? damn i dont like to be amped up all the time

bet thats really great for the gym though

OH yeah, its awesome in the gym. But when you have other daily life/work/relationship stuff to tend to, it can be rough to deal with mentally sometimes. I got really good at it, but like I said, sometimes I just wanted to relax and couldnt.

Go for it though. See what you think. You can always stop if you don't like it as long as you dont run Tren-E. That shit takes like a week or more to calm down once stopped.

OH yeah, its awesome in the gym. But when you have other daily life/work/relationship stuff to tend to, it can be rough to deal with mentally sometimes. I got really good at it, but like I said, sometimes I just wanted to relax and couldnt.

Go for it though. See what you think. You can always stop if you don't like it as long as you dont run Tren-E. That shit takes like a week or more to calm down once stopped.

yea definitely gonna run Ace if at all and inject daily to minimize the sides

That's crazy man...

some of you are totally missing my point. (or missing what SD is asking i dunno) i've run tren probably 5X the last couple years. ace. E, and hex too. my point is sometimes its nice to sit back on a cycle and let the training and diet do the work for you with a little help from a nice slow acting AAS like primo or EQ.

tren acts fast and the strength is incredible on it. but its nice to not have to deal with the bullshit of having to drink 2X as much water when you ALREADY drink a shit ton of water, and having to take 10 caps of n2guard etc etc.

my last tren cycle for example i was sea sick and was throwing up 7 straight hours. i seriously almost died.. i was hoping they would just throw me overboard and let the sharks eat me, no doubt the tren being in my system made things way worse than they would have been otherwise making me more de-hydrated and more feeling like death. my piss was dark orange and it was a horrible experience. i couldn't keep any food or water down at all. atleast on primo or EQ if that happens you don't have to worry about dying on it.

Top Bottom