Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on my way to the gym......

ratsalad

first off let me say this place is great.......its nice to see that the peeps here actually respond to q's(even from dimwits like me) and everyone seems to have something intelligent to say.....so thanx!

it's my first day back in 2 wks and i'm gonna hit the legs HARD.without going into a whole dissertation on my leg w/o i was wondering if you could give me some ideas on how to change it up since i've been doing the same routine for a long time....any hoo here it is

10 min staimaster

4sets quad ext + 2 warm ups
4 sets ham curls
6 sets squats(usually light cause i'm a pussy)
6 sets leg press( 4-6 reps set #4, sets 5,6 are 10-12 reps)
4 sets dead lift(light again since like i said im a giant pussy)
Ive gotten decent results w/this w/o
TIA fer any info

**********************************************************My father always told me....never trust a woman with no gag reflex

That looks brutal. For a switch up, start off with squats and/or deadlifts. Being that those are compound movements you should try to hit these first. Then move onto isolation work. Plus, I don't see any calf work!

1)stop being a bitch

Squat 3x5
Dl 3x3
HAck squat 2x8
GHR or leg curls 2x8-10
Lunges 2x10
That should pretty much kick your ass

My leg workout includes 2 sets of light lunges to get warmed up. 5X5 Squats,3x8 leg press,3x8 hack squat,3x8 SLD,3x8 leg ext.,3x8 lying leg curls and 3x10 standing calf raises and seated calf raises. I love leg days.

Thanx...i agree...legs are my favorite too. I usually do calves w/shoulders...dont know why..i just do.Next wk i'll definatley throw some lunges in!!!

Top Bottom