Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG ROID RAGE!!!....but seriously, I'm not a happy camper.

First roid rage is a myth.......if your a D-bag before you get stronger you'll be a bigger D-bag when you do. Next best question is $80 worth it? You know if your debit card is backed by visa you have nothing to worry about. Then I'd say people need to stop using the term roid rage, its a negative commonly associated with steroid use with absolutely no truth behind it, and this is just me but I'm sick of people using it. Again this has nothing to do with you just hate the topic you started it under. As your anger would be just as high on a cycle as it would be off if this happened.

Now I feel bad for you but much worse things can happen, and you can take the guy to small claims court also. But for $80 I'd just be happy it wasn't a lot worse. Good luck with that though.

First roid rage is a myth.......if your a D-bag before you get stronger you'll be a bigger D-bag when you do. Next best question is $80 worth it? You know if your debit card is backed by visa you have nothing to worry about. Then I'd say people need to stop using the term roid rage, its a negative commonly associated with steroid use with absolutely no truth behind it, and this is just me but I'm sick of people using it. Again this has nothing to do with you just hate the topic you started it under. As your anger would be just as high on a cycle as it would be off if this happened.

Now I feel bad for you but much worse things can happen, and you can take the guy to small claims court also. But for $80 I'd just be happy it wasn't a lot worse. Good luck with that though.

The roid rage thing was a joke, making light of my current stituation. An update though, the person has been caught and detained by the police so im very happy with that. Also my bank credited my account so all is well. I'm just glad everyother person in this thread let me vent. :p

Top Bottom