Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NeedTo Gyno advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYMan203

Obvious from all the threads praising him on this topic I'm sure his inbox is a nightmare right now. Got all the supps I was told to get just waiting to hear back on dosing instructions so NeedTo or anyone else that would know shoot me a PM when you got the time.

Super excited, and thanks NeedTo.

Your getting the best advice with needto in the loop. There have been quite a few threads by people he has helped with this, so while you are waiting it would be good for you to read through some of them to prepare yourself for what is to come. Just use the search in the forums, you should find quite a few examples.

Jigga after struggling with this crap since puberty and reading his PM and the threads from individuals posting success stories I can't describe how ready I am. I'm definitely going to stick with it as long as it takes. I'm tired of working out religiously and seeing killer improvements on my bench. It pisses me off that I can out bench most of my friends but having nothing that looks like pecs unless I have a pump. Hating the way I look without a pump has had an effect on my lifting in a huge negative way. I've spent all my life assuming if I just focus on chest eventually I will burn the gyno off and my pecs will burst through and in doing so I never took my other body parts serious enough. I'm ready to just attack this crap and I was definitely buying into the whole there's no cure for gyno other than surgery notion until NeedTo messaged me. My brother had the same issue and fixed it under the knife and I always told him I was going to beat it in the gym and naturally even though I didn't believe it until now. I'm just freaking ready.

Still pumped and optimistic about NeedTo's gyno removal plan but I was wondering what people thought about this:

Saw a thread on here with someone "musclebound something" that seemed to know what he was talking about and made a lot of sense saying that gyno is preventable but absolutely non reversible. Saying that once the breast tissue has been formed there's no way to eliminate it without surgery. I look forward to seeing where NeedTo's advice gets me I'm just wondering what anyone would say to this statement

Still pumped and optimistic about NeedTo's gyno removal plan but I was wondering what people thought about this:

Saw a thread on here with someone "musclebound something" that seemed to know what he was talking about and made a lot of sense saying that gyno is preventable but absolutely non reversible. Saying that once the breast tissue has been formed there's no way to eliminate it without surgery. I look forward to seeing where NeedTo's advice gets me I'm just wondering what anyone would say to this statement

Start the reversal protocol and find out. Every one is different, pretty optimistic though that you will have some success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom