Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needs to be put out to the public that osta sarsm does and is causing gyno!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Needs to be put out to the public that osta sarsm does and is causing gyno!!!!!!!

I'm glad I didn't jump on that band wagon...

Re: Needs to be put out to the public that osta sarsm does and is causing gyno!!!!!!!

well im about to run 8 weeks at 25mg/day and will let you know if any lumps start showing....

Needto - should i take nolva or clomid as a precautionary during the 8 weeks or keep it on hand and use it only if symptoms occur?

Please elaborate on what dosage is needed to either answer of the question.

Yeah I'm looking at trying osta sarms vs prohormones for a couple of reasons. A, no shut down, B, joint healing effects, and C fat loss.

If the gyno can be controlled, it still seems hands down better than prohormones because they can cause gyno, hair loss, prostate, high blood pressure and chlorestoral issues.

I guess to me I think I'd rather risk gyno (which can be caused by pro hormones anyway, right?) than risk gyno and all that other stuff. Plus no PCT, and you don't have to really come off of it if you don't want to from what I've read. Am I missing anything?

This is coming from someone who's never used steroids and I've only dabbled in pro horomones once, and had hair loss and puffy nipples in the 2-3 weeks I tried it (androsol spray about 10 years ago).

Would you guys recommend osta sarms over prohormones? As long as I can take something to combat the potential gyno.... to me it still seems like a better choice?

lets hope peptides dont cause this crap (do they ?)

about to start my bottle osta..gonna find out myself...letro in house so no problem...

It may raise e2, so sensitive guys may get gyno.

Does anyone how Osta could raise E2? It isn't supposed to be androgenic or raise test.
And if,as needto thinks,there is some AR/ER crossover an AI wouldn't stop it,it would have to be a serm. Have I got that rite?
I wonder If anyone has reported gyno symptoms with S4

Wow good to know was about to get some to avoid having to pct but if a SERM is needed anyway... I guess it would just depend on the dose needed to avoid the issue, I wouls still keep all the size which is a bonus.

Top Bottom