Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My unbiased review of Gw 501516 from sarms 1..

One of the problems I have with Gw, is the lack of sleep, and sarms1 Gw seems to be having an even more profound effect, I've been up since 4 am, sleep is critical for building muscle, not so much for losing weight and cardio it seems..

Training is going well, had a bought of stomach flu that took me out for 3 days, but thus far i'm down 6 lbs in the last 9 days, and that's even after eating normally, cardio is going well, 2x week bootcamp,4x week 45 minutes low intensity cardio..

I don't find GW affects my sleep at all and I already have major sleep issues. I always take it an hour or so before bed. I guess it affects everyone differently.

i dont think anyone has used gw more then i have and it has never affected my sleep one bit.

i have seen a few people say it has affected their sleep but its rare and i have never experienced this myself either... all the is telling you is to dose it earlier in the day...

Rare in deed, just like when i run test i suppress after 6 weeks with my libido..

Anyway, I've finished P90x training with the other firefighters in a group setting, with great results cardio wise for sure, recovery is significantly improved as well as quicker recovery between sets.

Sarms1 's product has proven superior (as in faster acting for me) then others i've tried including powder i purchased myself.

benadryl allows me to sleep sufficiently, it all depends on what you are attempting to accomplish..

My next try will be evaluating Metribolone 2mg per day with 300mg test c week all while continuing the GW, what i hope to evaluate is will i be able to maintain my advanced cardio capabilities even in the face of running an oral Tren...

Rare in deed, just like when i run test i suppress after 6 weeks with my libido..

Anyway, I've finished P90x training with the other firefighters in a group setting, with great results cardio wise for sure, recovery is significantly improved as well as quicker recovery between sets.

Sarms1 's product has proven superior (as in faster acting for me) then others i've tried including powder i purchased myself.

benadryl allows me to sleep sufficiently, it all depends on what you are attempting to accomplish..

My next try will be evaluating Metribolone 2mg per day with 300mg test c week all while continuing the GW, what i hope to evaluate is will i be able to maintain my advanced cardio capabilities even in the face of running an oral Tren...

thank you for the review... i knew that we would get an excellent, honest evaluation from you and i am glad to see the superiority of the sarms1 product for you...

PLEASE keep the updates coming as you coincide the gw with tren... I really want to see how you respond running them together... thanks again for the review and keep up the great work...

Good review my friend. I have tried a 100 different ways to test the quality of Cardarine and all come out perfect.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/sarms1-gw-501516-cardarine-log-1274253.html

Top Bottom