Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

yes for sure those steroids will tighten you up
nice that you noticed it

DHT steroids will harden and add vascularity
just the way they are structured

Crazy they started you on such a high TRT dose. I would start most people at 75-100mg per week and go from there. I am looking forward to this log brother.

Crazy they started you on such a high TRT dose. I would start most people at 75-100mg per week and go from there. I am looking forward to this log brother.
My test was 297, I’m curious to see where I am at after another blood test in a few weeks.

My test was 297, I’m curious to see where I am at after another blood test in a few weeks.
@man05 lets see in a few weeks but 297 is low, are you upping the protein?

Sorry it was 297 before trt, last blood I was at 747 that was a week coming off 300 test for a few months then dropping the dose to 150mg for one dosage.
I have protein around 250 or so right now.

Sorry it was 297 before trt, last blood I was at 747 that was a week coming off 300 test for a few months then dropping the dose to 150mg for one dosage.
I have protein around 250 or so right now.
@man05 747 ok thats better and I'd like to see your training updates what you doing? you were updating us big time before, you should push it again and NOT give up :)

Top Bottom