Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cutting cycle! Need some feedback.

zeus85

Hello guys

I've been training for 5 years now and my bodyweight is currently 82kg(180lbs) and my height is 1,76m(5'9) i've been doing some testo only, testo + dbol, dbol only, anadrol only. and i've had great succses. Now 4 weeks after the drol only cycle i've only lost 2kg and i was thinking of cutting for the summer season. My abs are currently showing. so i don't think it will be a problem getting them more visible.

So i was thinking of taking, 2231calories, 229g protein, 98carbs and 94g fat each day. is this OK for a guy my size? my diet will be real strict this period.

And was thinking of cutting using 50mg ED Winstrol... but i'm considering adding some test to the cycle. and i would like not to add any water at all. can i get some help here? :)

I've considered tren(but im allergic, itching and stuff) and masteron(to expensive atm)
so the choise have fallen on Winny.

I know my post looks retared! I'm from Norway, and my english has really fallen appart.

This is how i'd like to look like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC9fHMxChjI

- Zeus85

What dose should i keep the test at? :) and shall my cycle be of test, winny and proviron?

And what do u mean by cycle the carbs?

Thanks

pm me and prop is def a great addition I'll guide you in the right direction ;)

You need to work on your diet too if you want results.

For your size I would start your diet at around 2500cals, 350 grams protein, 150 grams carbs, 40 grams fat.

Start doing 30 mins cardio 3-4 times per week and train intensely and you will gain muscle and lose fat.

Have a high carb cheatmeal once a week (200-300 carbs) to satisfy cravings and restore muscle glycogen.

Stick with a ratio of around 65% protein 25% carbs, 15% fats for fat loss if you want to include carbs

or

A ratio of 40% protein, close to 0% carbs, and 60% fat (only "good" fats omega 3, nuts etc) if you want to try a keto diet

Top Bottom