Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multivitamin in the am or pm?

I take ortho-core and that is 9 capsules per day. I spread them evenly throughout the day 3x3.

I don't really like 1 a day multi's just seems like it is too much to absorb at one time. I pick multi's that are in capsules that can be dosed a couple times a day which may help with absorbtion. NOW's Adam and ECOgreen Multi are in capsules.

Morning, on an empty stomach

I take 2 "one-a-day' multi tablets a day.
One in the morning, one before I sleep. That way I'm covered 24/7.

Considering switching to capsules instead.
Can anyone recommend an affordable brand?
I'm not a believer in dumping major $ on a multi either.

Glad this thread got pulled out of the ground. I just love these silly questions. "When do I take a multi-vitamin?" Please, just take the fucking thing whenever and you're good to go.

It's not like a multivitamin is going to be monumentally more effective taken in the morning vs the evening. try using common sense some times.

I don't like the morning on an empty stomach thing since some of the vitamins (D, E, A) require fat for your body to properly absorb. I split mine in half and take one with breakfast, one late afternoon,makes me feel more confident that everything's being absorbed properly. At night I take a ZMA and a B12 complex.

Top Bottom