Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major f-ing back problem now!!

Ive been plagued with back problems in the past and agree with all,..."SEE THE FUCKIN' DOC!!" Orthopedic Surgeon if ya could!!

Till then, ice for 15 minutes. Heat may not be a good idea right now till ya find out whats wrong!!

Yea KB.. Seeing the Dr especially if this is the first time you have
had pain in this area is a good idea.

I have chronic issues on the same spot and I know it will flare up a couple
times a year and I simply deal...

Good luck

could be a few things but if the pain does not radiate dowen to your thigh or back of calf it is porbably not a pinched nerve. Most like if the pain is just in the region of your ass it could be two thing. SI sprain or iliolumbar sprain. And xray is not really gonna tell you that directly since you cannot see ligament well on Xray. Most likely they will give3 you anti and say don't lift for a while. The real problem is the form you had to cause that much torque on the SI joint or your lower lumbar.....

KillahBee said:
Done and done. Appt tomorrow morning. Gotta get my acting skills up to par so I can get the big pain pills. And trust me, O'ConneryMcSkirten, no injury in thr world could keep me from pulling you around like a ragdoll.

Good first smart thing you may have ever done.

Now those are some big words there my man you're gonna make train extra hard and try to come in around 320 or so to get all the advantage I can.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Lord_Suston said:
The real problem is the form you had to cause that much torque on the SI joint or your lower lumbar.....

I think it was more of the stupid ass program I tried out for 2 weeks. Put way too much stress on the lower back. I know my body pretty well by now and I know my recovery time - I made a stupid decision by pushing myself. I like to think that my form is excellent (because of my torn rot cuff, all I could do was lift light and pay attention to form for months...).

just let it ride. it hurt to go from a seated position to standing so bad that all i did was sit on the couch and not move the whole time it hurt.

Update:

Doc was cool. Said it was probably just a pulled muscle and spasms. It's just a big difference in pulling a back muscle vs. another muscle cause you use your back for everything. Stay out of the gym for a week or two. Take these anti-inflams. Take these muscle relaxers :))).

Top Bottom