Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some Input from the "Younger Crowd"

For me it wasn't so much about how quickly she slept with me, it was her overall reputation. If she'd been around too much for my tastes, there was no way she was longterm real realationship material...just a fun fling I'd surely cut loose 3 weeks or so later. I didn't want to be that guy that is in a relationship with the town mattress.

MM, you and I are about the same age so I can't claim "younger crowd" status. But for me, there were plenty of clues on the first date as to whether or not the girl was a slut. By and large the girls that I tended to date made me wait at least 3 dates.

However, on the few occasions that I was able to seduce a "nice" girl on the first date (usually alcohol was involved)it made me feel special because she did something for me that she normally wouldn't do. Or, at least they were able to convince me this was the case.

I got into a brief discussion with a 20 something the other day and I'm curious for some broader input. I fully admit I'm absolutely out of touch with what is socially expected and accepted in terms of dating these days so I just want to hear what the consensus is, that's all. Specifically, guys, do you consider a girl who sleeps with you (or engages in anything more than a kiss really) on the FIRST date someone you can consider a long term relationship with, or is the simple fact she was "easy" always going to be in the back of your mind, impact how much you respect her and pretty much guarantee that she's someone you'll eventually dump?

There are no rules.

Top Bottom