Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just took a couple pills..

sermon_of_mockery said:
not sure how it is here now,but a few years back this board became beyond censored.I stuck around cause there were no holds barred,but then everyone became a mod,threads were constanly disappearing,or locked for no fucking reason.
that and I took a break from roids.
Now I need to know whats up with the var thats out now.you heard the word?
that douche highintensity still contaminating this place?
there's a shitload of guys who're loving the var right now. someone will let you in on it, i'm sure. HI? he's long gone...

i've gotten away with a lot of gender biased shit flinging, making fun of different races/cultures, gay jokes are always fun, um, the only subject i think might give you trouble is aborting fetuses. other than that, it's pretty mellow....

HumanTarget said:
i've gotten away with a lot of gender biased shit flinging, making fun of different races/cultures, gay jokes are always fun, um, the only subject i think might give you trouble is aborting fetuses. other than that, it's pretty mellow....
hell yeah

sermon_of_mockery said:
most fucking definetelly!
I'm about to lay a track with my old band Deprecated with Guy from pyrexia on guitar.

"Deriding His Creation"? I have your cd. lol

i have a script for darvocet, can i post here?

sermon_of_mockery said:
most fucking definetelly!
I'm about to lay a track with my old band Deprecated with Guy from pyrexia on guitar.

Got the old Drowned Productions "Sermon Of Mockery" too, traded off my Pathos Prod version.

Top Bottom