Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just a quick question:which caliber is stronger .38 special or 9mm?

Test boy said:
Laws vary state to state. Colorado has a "make my day" law that makes it legal to blow someone away if they broke into your house. I would exercise that right and pray I never have the chance.

WOW I like that, Does Texas have the same law. Here if the person does not have a weapon and enters your house, you can pull your gun on them, but can not shoot unless you are cornered. For the most part, if you can exit the house you must because if you shoot and kill the bastard for breaking into your house and the shit head does not have a weapon and you had a way to leave via a door. Your f*cked

dimitrios said:

WOW I like that, Does Texas have the same law. Here if the person does not have a weapon and enters your house, you can pull your gun on them, but can not shoot unless you are cornered. For the most part, if you can exit the house you must because if you shoot and kill the bastard for breaking into your house and the shit head does not have a weapon and you had a way to leave via a door. Your f*cked
Hence the high crime rate in Florida.

I friggin hate burglars. My house, boat, car, jeep and gym locker have all been robbed. What scumbags. My Jeep would have been stolen if not for the alarm system.

A friend's of the family is a pharmacist and he used to own a couple of drugstore
in the Montreal area.

Anyway, one of his drugstore was robbed and the alarm system fuck,
the day after HE WAS ROBBED AGAIN, so he decided to take his handgun, one shotgun
and said to himself im staying the night here.

GUESS WHAT? The robbers came back for a third night, he caught them
and when they tried to run away he shot them, one was killed the other was injured.

The injured robbers sued him, and the trial was on for years.

The judge pleaded in the favor of the friend, saying that the robbers had no business
in a private own place and he took the risks and got the consequence.

But still he lost all his drugstores and now works at a Hospital.

They are both about the same. If you like .38 then I'd recommend getting a .357 magnum. You can run .38 ammo and .357 with them.

I like a .45 but I think the 9mm so popular because it's pretty powerful and has a pretty aim than all the guns mentioned thus far. So you have power and and a better chance at hiting someone from a distance.

when you consider ammo, look at the mass and velocity of the round, but remember that this is greatly affected by the barrel lengh, longer barrel imparts more spin and stabilty to the round, also look to cross sectional area, hollow point vs. non, and even the mass of the gun itself, a basic formula is 1/2mv^2 take 1/2 the mass, and multiply it by the velocity squared, whatever round is greater probably has the greater stopping power, but not always.... you must consider your target, what kind of cloths he will be wearing, do you have to shoot thru objects to get to him, their are so many variables...... basically i agree with the guy who said it is better to hit the target with a .22 than worry about if a mm difference is important, and also .38cal is really just 38/100 of a inch, so convert it over to the metric, i think a inch is 25.4mm so a .38 is roughly 9mm, and a 0.40cal if about 10mm, and a 50cal would be 12.45mm

Top Bottom