Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juiced up,going out,don't drink.Now what?

NJbigtime said:
Hey- tell her that you are a sauce monkey and she has to deal with that fact. And that you plan on doing hardcore drugs instead of drinking.

lol...then drop your pants and stick a 23 guague in your ass
after u pop 2 pills:fro:

nikolai_bolkov said:

Just smoke some herb, safest of em all.

im not for or against anything, but weed at a club? i dunno if id want to forget what drink i wanted or fall asleep on the dance floor.

Greek by Injection said:
your girl might of had some bunk EX it could of had k speed or pma u never know dancesafe.org a little research you can connect the sides she experienced with what she could have mistooken for a pure mdma roll:rolleyes:

Hook a playa UUUUP!!!

dude Adderall is pretty good it mellows you out and allows you to just chill or dance whatever you wan't to do. And theres like no hang over

well after alot of consideration I'm just smoking some herb.smoke plenty before hitting the club and things are cool.Things we're better when she still wanted to be my woman.She's got deep rooted fear of commitment issues.

Club scene is wild.Now i just go to see and be seen.make her jealous of what she gave up when she sees me with the other women.plus it doesn't hurt that every single day I improve my body AND my style of dress.

anyway I digress.thanx for all the advice bros.

anyone else with any ideas?I just smoke weed and don't drink.solved alot of problems.Not that its been mattering much to me this last month.The day i posted this that F#$king night the B&*ch breaks it off with me.

I don't know how much G you normally do when you go out, but that's what keeps me sane. Have you tried dilluting it a little. Mix so the dose is just right for you.

GHB + Adderal, it's what i've been doing for the last year and it really works great. I don't think i've drank more then 4 times in the last year even though i'm in college and go out all the time. I find myself feeling really happy from the G, the adderal keeps me up and lets me get even more fuct up. Best possible combo while juicing, or any other time for that matter.

Just be careful not to throw any alcohol when taking G, or even worse, becareful of throwing G in with a night of drinking. I heard it's dangerous but from personal experience you'll just do a LOT of stupid shit, and you'll prob be embarrased when someone tells you what you did.

About the G, i don't know how you go about getting it, but you should be able to experiment and find a dose thats right for you. I find it that there's a very small line between feeling good and passing out. Experimentation is key, adderals correct any errors that you would make. Here's a break down of what works with pure GBL for me, when talking about GHB it all depends on the potency, so it's all different.

GBL Initial Dosing (measure with a syringe, nothing else will work)
1cc = Feel normal after taking adderals all day, other then that does nothing, will probably make a girl feel happy
1.5cc = Good starting point for a girl trying to get fuct up, or a good ammt just to feel a bit happier for a guy
2.0cc = Good starting level for a guy trying to get fuct up, wouldn't take more then that to start.
2.5cc = makes me really f/up when not on adderals, most of the time will eventually pass out.
3.0cc = when taken at once this is the pass out point for me no matter if i'm on adderals or not, so be careful, experiment at home.

When I start at 2, and increase dosages by .5cc every 30-45min everything is usually perfect, when i go more then that thats when i start passing out. Biggest mistake people make is not waiting long enough before taking more, and taking more then they should because they "feel nothing yet". I've notices that if i start gradually, and work my way up i can get pretty fuct up without being on verge of passing out, but i usually don't risk it and just take some adderal with it. All this measuring can only be done obviously if your somewhere where you can have GBL and a syringe with you. For other times i have a different method, that one i won't post on the board though. Hope all this helps someone out, adderals made this way longer then it should have been, ha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom