Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Bunny appreciation day

Miss24k

Platinum
I'll start.... Although she knows what I'm thinking........ :verygood:

Miss Hawwty Hawwty, you're an incredible, inspiring beauitful woman.

You keep me motivated, at times when I feel I'm down.

Your amazing transformation keeps me inspired to continue with my goals.

You're like a sister to me, actually a twin ;) and I adore you.

Hoping you have a fabulous ending to your day,whenever it's dull outside, the sunshine isn't too far behind.

Smile huney, you're beauitful inside and out.

:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :heart: :rose:

Now ladies it's your turn :)

Yeah you are a big inspiration to me too!! Only a few of us know the full journey and you are one hell of a lady!!! LUV YA SO MUCH!!!!
thank you for everything!!!

courtneybcca said:
Yeah you are a big inspiration to me too!! Only a few of us know the full journey and you are one hell of a lady!!! LUV YA SO MUCH!!!!

^^^^

:rose:

courtneybcca said:
I share your daily excitement with you as well sweetie... every second of it, b/c I can relate xoxoxo :rose: keep up the hard work

velvett said:
lol and you... I will look forward to force feeding me some form of yummy choc/carmel treats .. in my dreams...again... LOL :bigkiss:

Lady, you truly are an inspiration. You worked hard to achieve your goals and maintained a positive attitude. I admire your energy, kindness, and love of water ;) .

I think your log should become a permanent sticky for this forum. So, when someone new comes along and complains and/or whines, we can simply tell them to review the BUNNY 2005 Log and STFU and train.

:heart: :rose: :heart:

nycgirl said:
Lady, you truly are an inspiration. You worked hard to achieve your goals and maintained a positive attitude. I admire your energy, kindness, and love of water ;) .

I think your log should become a permanent sticky for this forum. So, when someone new comes along and complains and/or whines, we can simply tell them to review the BUNNY 2005 Log and STFU and train.

Girlfriend you read my mind on this..... I was telling my hubby all about The Bun-Bun the other day & said that next time someone says "I can't" we can point to The Bun & say "Yes, you can!!"

She is a wonderful person & a true asset to this board. I hat her so.....

:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose:
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

nycgirl said:

hahahahahaha Water goddess...
Thanks Girl!
My point of doing this log was to help motivate, inspire and change lives...and put myself out there as much as I can. I am real and this is real for me, my daily journal, for I TRULY try to be as sincere as I can in every thing I do, I post, and I share with all you wonderful people.

I do not even dwell on any who question me, b/c they are out there and those that KNOW me, understand I have/had much harder things to deal with....

I cannot stress how much I want to have this type of impact on the lives of others... that is what I want out of this life, to help others... I am finally getting the opportunity... so THANK YOU, for being my girls, my support staff and MY own inspiration...

:rose:

and Jens... I hat you more gurl
:bigkiss:

Top Bottom