Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it okay to use steroids with TRT?

Wacfrui

52 years old
6’1’’
180 pounds
14% body fat
I'm already taking supplements with my testosterone replacement therapy. I'm using creatine and I'm using tonkat ali
but would it be okay to add in additional steroids as well?
I would like to bulk up to 200 plus pounds someone told me to just add more testosterone because I'm currently on 150 mg a week. they said to Triple that dose and then I would get some really good results.

do you have any experience whatsoever in terms of steroid use because listening to you talk, it sounds like you have absolutely none, which is fine, but if that is the case you need to learn a lot more before using anything other than trt.. how long have you been on trt ?

Yes you can use steroids while on TRT. I would highly suggest you either do some major research before doing them or hire yourself a coach that can teach you how to properly use them. TRT has pretty light side effects compared to a lot of the "add on" options available. I believe some of the more experienced guys on here are coaches that can work with you with your diet, exercise routine, and even get you started in the PED world relatively safely.

The actual suggestion for upping the testosterone dose is a good starting point. At around 400 mg of testosterone per week you will definitely see some results. However side effects could start and you will have to have some additional info on handling those side effects if they start to develop along with the drugs on hand to counter them when they start.

52 years old
6’1’’
180 pounds
14% body fat
I'm already taking supplements with my testosterone replacement therapy. I'm using creatine and I'm using tonkat ali
but would it be okay to add in additional steroids as well?
I would like to bulk up to 200 plus pounds someone told me to just add more testosterone because I'm currently on 150 mg a week. they said to Triple that dose and then I would get some really good results.
I use steroids with TRT all the time

I add 200mgs more testosterone on top of TRT

Top Bottom