Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
WOW, I guess there really is no question with 99% saying good to go. It is on sale at MRSupps.com on a BOGO deal too. Can't beat that.

WOW, I guess there really is no question with 99% saying good to go. It is on sale at MRSupps.com on a BOGO deal too. Can't beat that.

If you were questioning it Kleen I will punch you! Hahaha good to have you here on EF bro!

If you were questioning it Kleen I will punch you! Hahaha good to have you here on EF bro!
No Way! A punch from RickO'Shea, not today... I wasn't questioning anyway... :artist:

Got all artsy fartsy poetic on you there huh? Reminds me of that scene in Happy Gilmore...

Thanks for the welcome. Neat forum so far been playing here all day.

No Way! A punch from RickO'Shea, not today... I wasn't questioning anyway... :artist:

Got all artsy fartsy poetic on you there huh? Reminds me of that scene in Happy Gilmore...

Thanks for the welcome. Neat forum so far been playing here all day.

Yes it is! It's where it all started for me :D:heart::D

You don't want my punch. I took down an African Yak with a right cross.

Was contemplating a bulking cycle and was checkin on the ancillaries' stock in the cupboard yesterday night, when....what do i find??

A bottle of Beast and a bottle of Diesel....and...another half used bottle of diesel lol...

Started my cycle today.

1 beast and 2 diesels in the morning.
1 beast and 1 diesel in the eve.
300mgs of Test E ew for 8 weeks.

Orals for 6 weeks. :chomp:

sorry members been taken beastdrol for 2 weeks no results diet is bad but i was hoping for some strength gain nothing but will keep taking them till there gone

sorry members been taken beastdrol for 2 weeks no results diet is bad but i was hoping for some strength gain nothing but will keep taking them till there gone

How 'bad' is your nutrition though? Beastdrol isn't a miracle drug, you can inject straight Test at copious dosages, and not look anything remotely close to any given athlete in the pages of a bodybuilding magazine - if you're eating Taco Bell once a day, and maybe a protein share here and there. Nutrition is ELEMENTAL.

hay <<<< <<<< all i did was give my opinion if u dont like what i said then <<<< << like i said i will keep taking it till the bottle is done and i have bean playing around with the weights for 30 years 48 still bench 300 18 in arm so im still not that far gone

Top Bottom