Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin with anabolics. Is ok?

fleabag711

My next cycle will be deca400,anadrol and test500.... The thing is that I understand insulin can be dangerous and I dont want to die from it, but assuming I got the dosage right, would it just be better to use insulin as part of PCT or would it be okay to run with this cycle.

Anadrol50 wk-1-4
deca40 wk-1-8
test500 wk-1-8
HCG wk-8-10
Winstrol- small dose for anti-aromatase effect
Nolvadex as necessary

May not use winstrol at all, but looking into it's role at reducing SBGH

Insulin is dangerous if you mess it up and that could be a dirt nap. How many cycles have your done? How old are you? How is your diet? Are you currently as diabetic? Slin can be great to push nutrients in your muscles, but if your diet is not clean, you will just become a fat bastard.

Honestly bro messing with gear is plenty, I know how lifting and fitness can be come overwhelming and addicting but you gotta know your limits. I'd rather take it slow to grow than hurt my self so bad I never lift agian then be a weak POS the rest of my life.

Dude, you dnt wanna fuck with ur insulin levels...that shit aint cool, unless you're Coleman or Cutler.

when you've maxed out 1st your natural potential, then maxed your potencial with juice, and you're competing at a national level come back and ask about insulin. until then its just foolhardy and more likely to either get you dead, fat, or diabetic rather then give you the magic you want.

when you've maxed out 1st your natural potential, then maxed your potencial with juice, and you're competing at a national level come back and ask about insulin. until then its just foolhardy and more likely to either get you dead, fat, or diabetic rather then give you the magic you want.

You might wanna listen to Mav, he knws what he's talkin about...

Mavafanculo said:
+ mava fucking one lol.

Top Bottom