Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In reference to the post started about me....

BionicBC

A 'HALO' over my head...
Platinum
Hello everybody. Been gone for awhile, I tied the knot down in Florida on the beach, and dropped down to Mexico for my honeymoon-had a blast. For all you that like the beach, Cabo San Lucas is the shit.
Anyways, when i got back, I found out that some ends were loose that I though had been tied up. I am, and always have been, a man of my word and I take care of my business-promptly. When USPS makes mistakes, as anyone who has has numerous dealings with them knows that they do on a regular basis, I have no control over that. I tried to tell the man at the post office to give me back the cash that they lost in the mail, but he wouldnt listen. (Just kidding, but you get my point.) Some say dont send cash, because this is what happens-I know all that, and i also understand that's why the responsibility falls on me. I was even good enough to add some extra cash in there to make up for the delay... Nuff said about that, though. I want you all to know I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with DBBT, he's a good guy, and always has been as long as Ive known him in my book, but I do think you jumped the gun on this one a lil bit. I said Id mail funds and that they would be there by Monday or Tuesday, and by Friday you were already posting about our deal up on the board? I know how it feels to get scammed, its happened to me once before, and I was frustrated too, but even then I didnt go posting up making threats that early-especially over $100! Just a note to all other poeple who find themselves in the same situation-Contact a mod or other standup guys, and keep trying to contact the person, for up to, Id say, 2weeks before you bring it to a public board. Im not saying everyone loves me by far, bu tthere isnt one person on ANY bb'ing borad who can say Ive scammed them, or not gone out of my way to make up for delays/errors.
Thats my 2 cents bros. and once again, so it doesnt get blurred-THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK AT DBBT-just a little reminder about proper procedure. Im out...
Bionic

Not smart to post like this.....it draws unwanted attention to this board.

You should handle your business through secure email or let a mod speak for you.

swordfish151 said:
A scholar and a gentlemen....nice to have you back bro...glad you had a blast on your honeymoon.
Thanx bro...
As i read thru the post that I was referring to, damn-In my absence I was almost hung out to dry! Ill respond here:
1. I didnt pick a "convenient" time to go on my honeymoon-Ive been engaged for like 9 months. I guess I should have put off my marriage and my honeymoon until I got confirmation emails from everyone Ive done business with saying that it was okay for me to leave. My bad.
2. Sorry I wasnt too prompt about responding-When deciding between rolling around in the sheets with my new bride or checking my email, my WIFE got the majority vote.
3. Plus, the palm tree was locking up whenever it tried to connect to the internet. (Computers were scarce where I was at... :p )
4. I didnt leave without mailing funds-lets get that straight. I dont have control over a pack after it gets dropped off. All I can do is resend if it never makes it-Which i did, along with extras.

All in all, im not bitter, dont take my sarcasm as that, just kinda irked that overnight I was made into a villian.
Bionic

good to hear from you...DBBT did contact me and Radar, so it was clear.

The problem was that you were not around, so it was an "assumed" scam, but nothing really got put out except a question.

good to hear you're a man of your word, we need more members that stand up and get things cleared up :)

congrats by the way - hope you had fun w/ the new miss.

Mr.X

Mr. Laredo said:

You should handle your business through secure email or let a mod speak for you.

unwanted attention????????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah cause we just hand out betty crocker recipes on this board! lol...thanks for the laugh bro...

Mr. Laredo said:

As if the cycle suggestions, pictures of each other, and everything else we talk about doesnt? Sorry bro, but I didnt start this, just replying.
Bionic

Mr.X said:
good to hear from you...DBBT did contact me and Radar, so it was clear.

The problem was that you were not around, so it was an "assumed" scam, but nothing really got put out except a question.

good to hear you're a man of your word, we need more members that stand up and get things cleared up :)

congrats by the way - hope you had fun w/ the new miss.

Mr.X
Thanx bro... All the mods handled it as it should be done, but as i read thru the whole thing alot of bros who dont know me or the situation jumped on the bandwagon, ya know? S'all good though.
Bionic

people get upset and jump the gun.. human nature.. and when it comes to money.. oboy

Top Bottom