Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm in trouble i think

ratsalad

I just got switched to overnights @ my job......it's screwing up my sleep/eating.....haven't been to the gym in 2 wks......and on top of it all everytime i show up to work there's a chance of me getting mandated to work 16 hrs. My drive and enthusiasm are basically gone. I dont wanna throw 3 years of hard work down the crapper!!! Any advice for someone who is suddenly too tired and too stressed to work out? Pls help!!! TIA :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

Don't panic. People are remarkably adaptable to situations like this. It seems like a big deal now, but in a few weeks you'll have adjusted. It's doubtful that you're just gonna give up after three years. Allow yourself to get used to your new schedule, and adjust accordingly. People do it all the time.

first off, dont panic and think it through, there's always a way to make time...it's funny how we can adapt to some of the most ridiculous situations...it will probably be rough for the first couple weeks as your CNS adapts, but you'll be fine bro...

Don't bitch man, there are few things you can do

1)blackout your room so you can sleep in absolute darkness no matter what time of day
2) lift before work, much easier than after
3)on off days keep to the same night schedule

I work for 1 year from 7pm-7am
and another from 8pm-5am and I still got good results

Thanx guys, im an FDNY paramedic, Ive been working 3p-11p for 3 years now and this is a big change for me. I appreciate the feedback. I guess what it boils down to is I just gotta be a man and suck it up and git my ass in the gym!! Thanx again.......P.S. how well will just pushups( ~200/day x twice a week) work @ building my building my chest and shoulders? just curious. tia...again

nah, stick to the weights, you'll put on size quicker, maybe find a 24 hour gym by you.

I work 11pm to 7am and my work out have been alot better. I get a better work out now then when I was working 3 to 11. Just give it time and your body will adjust.

Top Bottom