Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm going to Olive Garden tonite!

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Hahaha. Cant wait. Yesterday i came up with the idea and informed my man that he would be taking me to Olive Garden as our Friday night out. Of course he is thrilled to be able to sit beside me as i gobble up those yummy breadsticks and salad.

Wouldnt you be thrilled?:D

No. not new. Same one. Just trying something different for rignht now as far as the relationship goes. AKA he is backing off me a bit and i like it!

molnii said:
you need to try the chocolate lasagna.....AWESOME!!

good suggestion. however i dont really go there for the Italian food LOL cuz its not authentic and usually it tastes like crap compared to homemade. but the breadsticks rock!

Smurfy said:
No. not new. Same one. Just trying something different for rignht now as far as the relationship goes. AKA he is backing off me a bit and i like it!

So when do you tell him you only have one X chromosome?

jerkbox said:
wait....i thought you were single...

well....we had been dating for over a year and a half. we broke up few weeks ago b/c i just dont have time to give to any kind of serious relationship right now nor do i have the energy:(
but he agreed that seeing me once or twice a week is better than not at all. trying to see how it all pans out

Top Bottom