Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Id rather be kicked in the balls

Inhibitor13

I just got done injecting deca in my delt. probably 15-20 min ago. This isnt my first time injecting deca in my delt either but for some reason it hurts like a b*tch. Never had it hurt as bad? It hurt before but the pain was standable and I would rub it and it would ease up. But this time when i rub its, it like gets pissed and hurts more. Just sharing a story, ( I am bored ) hope the pain subsides! Later bros!

Inhibitor

I love the delts i used to hit only the glutes once i tried the delts i never wanted to hit the the glutes again

Ok deal, you give me the deca and I will kick you in the balls. Works for me.

One thing you could try is wetting a small towel and put it in the microwave. Get it hot and put it on your delt. This will increase the blood flow and should ease the pain. But be careful. You can get it hot enough to cook your delt so don't do that.

Inhibitor13 said:
I just got done injecting deca in my delt. probably 15-20 min ago. This isnt my first time injecting deca in my delt either but for some reason it hurts like a b*tch. Never had it hurt as bad? It hurt before but the pain was standable and I would rub it and it would ease up. But this time when i rub its, it like gets pissed and hurts more. Just sharing a story, ( I am bored ) hope the pain subsides! Later bros!

Inhibitor

WHAT WORKS FOR ME AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS IS TAKING A HOT SHOWER BEFORE INJECTING, IT WILL HELP LOOSEN AND INTURN SOFTEN THE MUSCLE AND INCREASE BLOOD FLOW ALLOWING FOR A LITTLE BETTER ABSORPTION, TRY IT I'M SURE IT MIGHT HELP. GOOD STICK!

a friend keeps his pins in the freezer to help with the sting. he also suggests warming the injection, like in your hand or under your arm. sz this espes helps with oil base.

"WHAT WORKS FOR ME AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS IS TAKING A HOT SHOWER BEFORE INJECTING,"

Together? :rainbow:

ortiz34 said:
"WHAT WORKS FOR ME AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS IS TAKING A HOT SHOWER BEFORE INJECTING,"

Together? :rainbow:

Uhh.... I hope not.

Well, I normally take a shower before injecting but I didnt really have enough time this time....but I now see where taking a shower makes a hell of a difference! Also, that towel/microwave thing sounds like a good idea...thanx for all the advice!

Inhibitor

Top Bottom