Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think this place is pretty awesome .

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

Healthy Oatmeal | MyOatmeal.com

Not sure of the order process, customer service and product quality right now however the Idea itself is pretty awesome. Im going to make a order and report back. They are a new sponsor whom I have no affiliation with so no one can say my review is not honest. Although I'd be honest ether way and most know this. Lets see what we got here..

BTW discount code HFY20EF will take off 20% of any order. I went searching for this bad boy lolol. Ill be damned if I pay full price.

Hey Need2,
Thanks for checking out the site.
I am the founder of MyOatmeal.com. My friends call me ANT.

At the end of business tomorrow, we will have officially been online for 4 weeks.
We have learned a lot about the flavor systems and the combinations so if you want some suggestions, let me know. The build a blend page is pretty user friendly, but in case you want to know what flavors I think are good, bad or whatever just ask.

Also, we are getting ready to make a change to the site next week which a lot of our customers have been asking for.
We are adding the ability to choose between different sized bags. S, M & L will be something like 1, 2.5 and 4 lbs.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to impress you!
ANT

PS.
Be sure to like us on facebook for discount codes, promos and updates.
www.facebook.com/myoatmeal

Dirty Banana Oatmeal

The perfect blend of banana rich oatmeal.
Lower in calories with all natural ingredients.
Absolutely delicious!!!

-Smash Blend oats
-75% Banana Bread Flavor
-25% Butter Rum Flavor
-Dried Banana Chips
-Dried Cranberries
-50% Brown Cane Sugar
-50% Stevia

2.5 lbs of Deliciously Healthy Oatmeal

Hey Need2,
Thanks for checking out the site.
I am the founder of MyOatmeal.com. My friends call me ANT.

At the end of business tomorrow, we will have officially been online for 4 weeks.
We have learned a lot about the flavor systems and the combinations so if you want some suggestions, let me know. The build a blend page is pretty user friendly, but in case you want to know what flavors I think are good, bad or whatever just ask.

Also, we are getting ready to make a change to the site next week which a lot of our customers have been asking for.
We are adding the ability to choose between different sized bags. S, M & L will be something like 1, 2.5 and 4 lbs.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to impress you!
ANT

PS.
Be sure to like us on facebook for discount codes, promos and updates.
www.facebook.com/myoatmeal

Ant,
Its nice to meet you my friend. Let me introduce myself as well. I am Needtogetaas/Nathan chase but everyone here just calls me Need2, N2, Needto or N2G lol. I am the Head mod of the forums and try to be the best leader I can for everyone here. I give as much time to the members of this site as I can because I love them all like family. Because to me most of them are family and IMO all of them are my friends. I live for this site, die for this site, put my heart and soul into this site and its members..

I have a masters degree in Culinary arts and I wrote The Anabolic Kitchen <----A cook book filled with hundreds of healthy meal plans and recipes. The book also teaches people how to cook, how to read a recipe and more.

Whats interesting is in my book I devoted a half a chapter to teaching people how to make their own instant oatmeal packets. So Thank you for offering the help my friend but I deff wont be needing it loolllolol. In fact if you guys need some pointers, help and or ideas feel free to send me a pm or give me a call.

Ant,
Its nice to meet you my friend. Let me introduce myself as well. I am Needtogetaas/Nathan chase but everyone here just calls me Need2, N2, Needto or N2G lol.

Actually most of us just call him asshole or dickhead . . .

Well not really. Nate's one of the nicest and most giving guys I've encountered online and has gone out of his way to help me out getting started in the world of AAS on several occasions. I highly suggest taking any advice/help he offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom