Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge stacks!!! Recommendations??

So I should take clomid 2 weeks after test and take nolva 4 weeks after deca? I'm stopping deca one week before I finish test.

Stop dece 1 week before test and then 2 weeks after finishing test start both nolva and clomid as follows

Nolvadex 40 40 20 20 10
Clomid 50 50 25 25
So a 5 week pct

Hey I am 26 y/o 5'11" I want to know what you guys think about my cycle I am about to start on this upcoming Monday

12 weeks of test e 250, 500 a week of test E and deca 200, 250 every other injection of deca 250. Also I will be starting off on Monday with dbol 50mg a day for up to 7 weeks. And than take winny from week 10-12. Week 14-18 I will take clomid for four weeks I was thinking 100/100/50/50 during the cycle I was also thinking of taking anastrozole 1mg every 3 days. Can you guys help me out and let me know your opinions I'm just trying to get big and towards the end of the cycle I want to cut it as much as possible and I don't want to get fucked with estrogen let me know your advice guys thanks.
take ai 0.25-0.5mg eod IMO
maybe drop dbol to 30mg ed
run rest to 14 weeks and deca to 12wks.
for pct maybe to 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 5 weeks.
how much winny do you plan to take?
just my opinions

Top Bottom