Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

http://www.rxhealthdrugs.com damn they got some good prices. AND HCG TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys just to say that i had a slight problem with a missing item from my order, and struggled with a response to my emails but with the help of needtogetass they got back to me and resent the missing product. Received it within 3days and not only was the missing item there but also my whole order, what a service. Anyway those who are in doubt about this sponsor, don't be, they are quality and i will be using them for a long time to come. Cheers...

Damn str8 man. When I get involved they always become the best. :biggrin::biggrin:

March 31st, 11th day encounting.. nothing yet..

gettin a lil anxious, i've had things get confiscated by customs before, I hope this comes :/

what would happen if you got something like HCG confiscated by customs? I was thinkin bout ordering some but I dont know if its worth the risk ordering from an overseas pharmacy

Hey needtoget, I'm taking your advice, put in an order yesterday, when I receive my package I'll post on here again just to further establish this sponsor :)

1. Java should be enabled on your computer (please check java on your comp.
'check' java?

I have the latest jre and the site still doesn't work. Using Firefox 3 on windows now.

Funny, millions of websites function perfectly fine without java. Very few websites use Java these days because of so many problems with it.

The buttons are nonfunctional using NoScript (disables javascript). Since the buttons require a script, disabled script prevents them from working.

The solution is for the developer of that site to not do that. Very simple. Just use an HTML form and it will work in virtually all browsers (and they can sell even more drugs).

If the site also requires Java (as you say), that has all the same problems as requiring javascript. If the site requires Java, then I can't think of what else for besides an applet (usually heavy).

Requiring of script violates a Priority 1 requirement of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines:
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 said:
Ensure that pages are usable when scripts, applets, or other programmatic objects are turned off or not supported. If this is not possible, provide equivalent information on an alternative accessible page. [Priority 1]
The statement "If this is not possible..." is usually irrelevant; it isn't that hard to make a site degrade.

In this site's case, the site should simply not use javascript for the buttons, but should use an HTML form with form actions instead. If in-page updating is desired, that can be added functionality, but should not prevent the page from functioning.

2. password should be at least 5 characters long and should be different from the username.
In the event of a password that didn't "pass", the website must provide a message asserting that that requirement had not been fulfilled.

3. e-mail address must be valid.
Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom