Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to eat on DNP

Tauece

So i have been using DNP for the past week and following the low calorie strategy of 500cals a day
Today i had 2 slices of pizza for dinner (250 calories each) and I immediately started to break out in a sweat and my heart started racing
do you think that it's because of the high carbs hitting my body while on DNP causing this?
I'm also not seeing much fat loss so far in fact my weight has barely dropped
I'm open to suggestions and how to better eat while on this compound to get the best results

So i have been using DNP for the past week and following the low calorie strategy of 500cals a day
Today i had 2 slices of pizza for dinner (250 calories each) and I immediately started to break out in a sweat and my heart started racing
do you think that it's because of the high carbs hitting my body while on DNP causing this?
I'm also not seeing much fat loss so far in fact my weight has barely dropped
I'm open to suggestions and how to better eat while on this compound to get the best results
dnp can kill you so I dont suggest taking it, forget how to eat on it, just dont take it

it is the carb effects causing you to sweat

Top Bottom