Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to do low rep high weights

it's about putting in the hours in the weight room and doing your lifts properly

I’m looking for advice on doing low reps and high weights.
I know mobster is great with advice on heavy weights. But I want to hear from others as well.
Always been a high rep low weight type of guy. But the results just haven’t been there the way I had hoped I was talking to a couple buddies and they recommended that I changed things up and try something different because some muscle fibers and some genetics are different and require a change in training.
My question is simple what do you recommend for me when it comes to Low Reps should I shoot for two or three reps or should I shoot for more four or five reps and how do you avoid injuries when you’re doing heavy weights and low reps?
I keep low reps to 6-10

I’m looking for advice on doing low reps and high weights.
I know mobster is great with advice on heavy weights. But I want to hear from others as well.
Always been a high rep low weight type of guy. But the results just haven’t been there the way I had hoped I was talking to a couple buddies and they recommended that I changed things up and try something different because some muscle fibers and some genetics are different and require a change in training.
My question is simple what do you recommend for me when it comes to Low Reps should I shoot for two or three reps or should I shoot for more four or five reps and how do you avoid injuries when you’re doing heavy weights and low reps?
When transitioning to low reps and heavy weights, it's important to start gradually and focus on form. Begin with a weight that allows you to perform 3-5 reps with proper technique. As you become more comfortable, you can increase the weight slightly. Aim for 3-5 sets per exercise.

To avoid injuries, warm up thoroughly before lifting heavy weights. Focus on proper technique and use a weight that challenges you but allows you to maintain control throughout the movement. If you're unsure about your form, consider working with a trainer or experienced lifter to ensure you're lifting safely.

Top Bottom