Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High blood pressure on steroids

Kasxmeo

I'm currently 2 weeks into a steroid cycle where I am doing 150 mg of testosterone propionate 2x per week
I tested my blood sugar and it's 145 over 105
I've done steroid cycles before and seen blood pressure go up but not this high and I'm concerned. I got on telmisartan and that isn’t helping me
I don't even consume any salt and I do a lot of cardio so I don't understand what is going on. does anyone have any advice for me?
I’m 263 pounds and 5’10’’ with 22% body fat and i’m 25 years old

you said blood sugar in your post but im assuming you meant blood pressure.. im not sure what you expect here... your body fat is far too high for steroid use and with an elevated body fat, one of the bigger issues is that you have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion... you are using a short ester of test so this can come on quicker, obviously.. CLEARLY you did zero research... not to mention, you are too young to even be using steroids.. beyond that, you are more than likely a far higher body fat than you write based on your stats.. STOP using it now.. you have zero business using it and its only going to get worse for you.. STOP and STOP using things like this with less than zero idea what you are even doing

I'm currently 2 weeks into a steroid cycle where I am doing 150 mg of testosterone propionate 2x per week
I tested my blood sugar and it's 145 over 105
I've done steroid cycles before and seen blood pressure go up but not this high and I'm concerned. I got on telmisartan and that isn’t helping me
I don't even consume any salt and I do a lot of cardio so I don't understand what is going on. does anyone have any advice for me?
I’m 263 pounds and 5’10’’ with 22% body fat and i’m 25 years old
You mean your blood pressure not your blood sugar.

You need to add an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin and add n2guard ed to this cycle.

Top Bottom