Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys! What did I miss this year?

I had so much to bring back, but most was dancing karma pill buddy. You found it! But EF says "You may not upload animated images".

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Architect George Spellwin BOOOOOOO

Wootoom great to hear from you, no matter how long I'm gone 1 day 1 month 1 year you are always the first to greet me!

Gambino, my former consigliere of that funny anti-flirting thing we used to have, thanks for the update, haha.

remember hamster and soklueless and those other jokesters. I hope they are still alive somewhere. somewhere.

is sublimezm still there? how about that other guy, the guy who was the biggest baddest dude on here but never wanted to do deadlifts, his name was AAZ or something, and what about pittbull with the big back? And the others?

For Posterity:

25zmj2x.gif

I had so much to bring back, but most was dancing karma pill buddy. You found it! But EF says "You may not upload animated images".

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Architect George Spellwin BOOOOOOO

Wootoom great to hear from you, no matter how long I'm gone 1 day 1 month 1 year you are always the first to greet me!

Gambino, my former consigliere of that funny anti-flirting thing we used to have, thanks for the update, haha.

remember hamster and soklueless and those other jokesters. I hope they are still alive somewhere. somewhere.

is sublimezm still there? how about that other guy, the guy who was the biggest baddest dude on here but never wanted to do deadlifts, his name was AAZ or something, and what about pittbull with the big back? And the others?

Sublime i haven't seen in a while i was gone for a few months...i think he is in a grad engineering program so i'm sure that has him busy
and are you thinking AAP the geigh from florida? he's still around here and there.
pitbullstl has been MIA for many a year
and the others...some gone, some return and some n00bs...the noob crop the last few years has been shallow, the best we got are some rich dude from colorado named mitch and woodyo.
n2 went from ordinary bro to bill gates of jooses and supps
sd is on the fast track to mod
ceo is a bawse
digimon still fucks his wife
jackangel is around and occassionaly drops some e-gems
there are still no mob prospects for me

and you can see hardrock is still here, with the same avatar from march 2000
teehee

Sublime i haven't seen in a while i was gone for a few months...i think he is in a grad engineering program so i'm sure that has him busy
and are you thinking AAP the geigh from florida? he's still around here and there.
pitbullstl has been MIA for many a year
and the others...some gone, some return and some n00bs...the noob crop the last few years has been shallow, the best we got are some rich dude from colorado named mitch and woodyo.
n2 went from ordinary bro to bill gates of jooses and supps
sd is on the fast track to mod
ceo is a bawse
digimon still fucks his wife
jackangel is around and occassionaly drops some e-gems
there are still no mob prospects for me
how is your back?

Top Bottom