Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greetings from DaJosh

DaJosh

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Greetings all, I'd like to introduce myself, I go by the moniker DaJosh and I'm a 6'0”, 180 lb, 40 year old male trucker and part-time bodybuilder.

My regimen will be made up of three workout routines with a warm-up session done before each routine.

Here's a breakdown of my routine;

Workout 1: Back, Biceps and Arms

Workout 2: Abs

Workout 3: Cardio

Workout 1 will be done as straight sets while Workouts 2 and 3 will be executed as circuits.

I'll appreciate any support I get from members of this forum, thanks in advance.

Greetings all, I'd like to introduce myself, I go by the moniker DaJosh and I'm a 6'0”, 180 lb, 40 year old male trucker and part-time bodybuilder.

My regimen will be made up of three workout routines with a warm-up session done before each routine.

Workout 1 will be done as straight sets while Workouts 2 and 3 will be executed as circuits.

I'll appreciate any support I get from members of this forum, thanks in advance.
@DaJosh welcome to EF family happy to have you.

Welcome to Elite Fitness @DaJosh

Top Bottom