Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle- would like some advice from people with experince

total500

Hi Guys

This is my first post, and i'm really excited to be part of this new community. there are alot of people with alot of experience on this board and i would like to borrow some knowledge from all of you :).

I am 23 years old, i've been training pretty hard for about 5 years now, mostly body building and Kyokushin, i weigh about 187 at 5'10 approx 17% body fat, i have seen my fair share of steroid users but i always wanted to wait until i had a better knowledge of what these powerful hormones can do, i am currently studying pharmacology, majoring in endocrinology so i have a fair understanding so far but i am only starting.

I was thinking of running 250mg of test E for about 10 weeks not sure if i should bump this up or add eq to the stack, your input would be much appreciated.

i am unfortunately prone to mpb but i have easy access to propecia but im not sure of its effectiveness on cycle as there are many opinions (please no shave your head sloutions i'm quite tired of hearing this over the various boards)

I am also quite prone to Gyno as i did get a bit during puberty, lucky i nicked a few boxes or arimidex from the labs at uni but if you guys dont think its appropriate i can get nolva or clomid, i do intend to run this during the cycle and after.

I'm new to this but what i want to know is with the AI and finasteride during my cycle, will it inhibit gans?, if so how much?, should i bump up the test and add eq? i just need a bit of guidance before i start. i am also looking to shed a bit of fat for summer not get a ripped up look but a nice smoothe built look. i have quite a nice physique, i naturally have a really wide back, big tri's and bulging shoulders, but i find it hard to grow my biceps and chest, i train legs every 3 weeks as they get really big (was leg pressing 250kg in year 12) iv always been fairly muscly since early highschool but what im looking for is a nice round and defined physique.

im not planning on doing this for about 2 months so i have plenty of time to work out my pct, im in australia so stuff is pretty expensive but you cant put a price on your health.

Any help and advice would be really appreciated by a noob like me, thanks guys, and please no flames i don't think i have said anything wrong but just incase.

Cheers guys

Welcome to the boards, great place to learn and gain aas knowledge!

First thing, you want to get your body fat to around atleast 13-14% before using aas, 17% is abit high.
For your first stack, 250mg test e is fine, you could even run 500mg test e (I see you've stolen some adex ;)), don't worry about the eq, just run test e alone for your first cycle. See how your body responds.
12 weeks is a good duration for a cycle.
Adex will defo help with gyno (take 0.5mg ED only if you notice gyno)
Save the clomid and nolva for PCT and add some HCGenerate.
The adex will not inhibit gains it will inhibit aromatising.
Try a three day split (Pull. Legs. Push).

AND diet is very important, make sure your having good complex carbs throughout the day, simple carbs post workout. High protein from quality sources (chicken, fish, eggs, turkey), from whey in the morning and post workout and casein at night, and good fats (peanut butter, almond butter, flax seed oil, avacados, extra virgin olive oil) throughout the day except near your workout.

Hope this helps

IcE

Basic bulk

Week 1-4 Beastrol
Week 1-10 500mg test a week
Week 4 hcgenerate till bottles done
Week 1-10 10 pumps a day forma stanz
PCT- unleashed/post cycle
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Good food
Lots of water
15-10min cardio a few times a week keep heart rate 130-135

Basic 1st cycle

Sent from my iPhone punk!

I agree with iceiznoble. Since it is your first cycle then drop the eq and go for 500 mg/week of test e for 10-12 weeks. Its fine to have adex in hand, but only use it if needed. As for the PCT there are many different opinions and theorys. I`ve used clomid and nolva couple of times and im NOT impressed ( they wont help you ). On the other hand take HCG 1000 iu's twice only. Unleashed, HCGenerate and POST CYCLE for 4-6 weeks. The best PCT I have ever tried :)

Hi Guys

This is my first post, and i'm really excited to be part of this new community. there are alot of people with alot of experience on this board and i would like to borrow some knowledge from all of you :).

I am 23 years old, i've been training pretty hard for about 5 years now, mostly body building and Kyokushin, i weigh about 187 at 5'10 approx 17% body fat, i have seen my fair share of steroid users but i always wanted to wait until i had a better knowledge of what these powerful hormones can do, i am currently studying pharmacology, majoring in endocrinology so i have a fair understanding so far but i am only starting.

I was thinking of running 250mg of test E for about 10 weeks not sure if i should bump this up or add eq to the stack, your input would be much appreciated.

i am unfortunately prone to mpb but i have easy access to propecia but im not sure of its effectiveness on cycle as there are many opinions (please no shave your head sloutions i'm quite tired of hearing this over the various boards)

I am also quite prone to Gyno as i did get a bit during puberty, lucky i nicked a few boxes or arimidex from the labs at uni but if you guys dont think its appropriate i can get nolva or clomid, i do intend to run this during the cycle and after.

I'm new to this but what i want to know is with the AI and finasteride during my cycle, will it inhibit gans?, if so how much?, should i bump up the test and add eq? i just need a bit of guidance before i start. i am also looking to shed a bit of fat for summer not get a ripped up look but a nice smoothe built look. i have quite a nice physique, i naturally have a really wide back, big tri's and bulging shoulders, but i find it hard to grow my biceps and chest, i train legs every 3 weeks as they get really big (was leg pressing 250kg in year 12) iv always been fairly muscly since early highschool but what im looking for is a nice round and defined physique.

im not planning on doing this for about 2 months so i have plenty of time to work out my pct, im in australia so stuff is pretty expensive but you cant put a price on your health.

Any help and advice would be really appreciated by a noob like me, thanks guys, and please no flames i don't think i have said anything wrong but just incase.

Cheers guys

A first cycle should generally be a test cycle. No need for multiple compounds. Also, I do not see any mention of HCG or HCGenerate to be run while on cycle. Beyond that I see no pct discussion. You are going to need to keep the boys functioning during cycle and will have to have pct in place before you start your cycle. There is forged post cycle, unleashed, and post cycle. All available from NTBM. You may also want a natty test booster such as phytoserms.

Thanks guys very helpful, i agree maby i should see how my body reacts to testosterone on its own first before messing around, i'm not exactly sure about my body fat, 17% was more of an estimate i'll upload some pictures tomorrow of my current body, i am currently bulking as it's winter here just before summer is when i start to shed fat really quickly as i train very had before the kyokushin tournaments start, my training is as follows:

monday- Chest, Triceps
Tuesday- shoulders, Abs
Wendsday- cardio(sparing)
Thursday- Back, Biceps
Friday- Legs, Carves, upper body cardio(boxing only no kicking)
However i change my routines every 6 weeks to push pull, full body, different splits etc.. i sometimes take an entire week off where i train with minimum weights and practice my form only, i love to mix things up.

my diet is quite good, i eat a minimum of 5 solid meals a day, but for the last 2 months i've really upped to carbs as iv been trying to bulk. complex carbs, lots of protien and a good amount of fats. diet isnt much of an issue but like i said i have REALLY upped the carbs lately so i have a little bit of a tummy. over the years i have noticed i don't have a problem with gaining muscle, fat is just as easily lost as it is gained i've gone through a fair few different body states in my time.

As for Pct, there are so many different combos and drugs out there it has become quite confusing, if someone could give me a breakdown of what Pct i should be running. i have no intention of running this cycle without a pct planned and secured long before hand, if i am putting this stuff into my body i want to do it right and safe.

Also how much propecia will i need with 500mg of test e, and how effective is it?

Thanks guys i appreciate it

PCT:
HCGenerate
PhytoSerms 347
Unleashed
Post cycle

Side note: Nolva and Clomid works for some people. I know it works well with me.

IcE

You should run HCGenerate during your cycle starting about the 3rd week until your last injecntion. Then start running Forged Psot Cyle until it is gone. Run either DAA or phytoserms with it. Then run Bridge....

Top Bottom