Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First bottletop homebrew PLEASE HELP

Just an extra measure: I figured BA, 0.2 filter, dry sterilization vials, alcohol soaked stoppers and baked gear before closing would eliminate any possibility.

I'm pissed though. I do a small subq injection as a test before doing intramuscular a day or two later - Id rather drain a skin deep abcess than one deep in the muscle. Well the 1-test c hurts going in (like stings REALLY bad) next day it was slightly red and itchy and today its tender and swollen. I have drawn a circle to test for cellulitis, but I'm worried its either a) crashing in the muscle (it crashes easy) or b) I'm rejecting the guiacol. I made 4 versions
1) 150mg 2% ba 23% bb 10% g
2) 150mg 2% ba 23% bb 5% g
3) 150mg 2% ba 18% bb 14% eo 10% g
4) 150mg 2% ba 18% bb 14% eo 5% g
I had tested #1 and just tried #3 and both were painful.

Wow those are very high amounts of BB, especially if you are using EO or g to hold your hormone. You concentration is not that high mg/ml.

Just an opinion but maybe it is your carrier causing the irritation? Your process seems pretty solid so I would think it was less possible that your mix was unclean(always a possibility)but more likely the carrier.

I personally am not a big fan of EO, especially with its tendency to cause irritation, but that is just me.

Good luck and hope you are able to use the batches!

Top Bottom