Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female and cardarine gw use

Hzeroa

What kind of cardio do you recommend i do while on GW501516
My goals are improving endurance and fat loss too
I heard you're supposed to take it before your workouts to get the best benefits. also I have a question because I work in a bakery and we eat a lot of free donuts and cake. would I still be able to lose fat while still eating that stuff?

Cardio is cardio, unless you get into HIIT or something like that. Probably the best bang for your time is either the stair climber or walking on a steep incline. I personally don't do a lot of cardio as weight lifting can burn just as many calories if done correctly and some studies have shown it continues to burn calories long after your workout session compared to cardio alone.

Can you loose weight while eating donuts and cake? This is all part of the dietary formula. Technically if while eating those things you expend more calories than you take in every day you will start to loose weight. I just doubt you are tracking those calories and if you are I doubt you are tracking them correctly. Yes I can eat a donut a day and loose weight as long as it is counted in my calorie log and I eat a deficit of calories. The odds are in your situation you can not account for them correctly and you won't loose weight eating those freebies.

bakery food is not real food

its refined flour and sugar.

some of the worst shit you can put into your body PERIOD

with GW we know that the more you exercise and better you eat the more results you will get

also fasted cardio is a superior way to lose fat. training your body to tap into fat stores

What kind of cardio do you recommend i do while on GW501516
My goals are improving endurance and fat loss too
I heard you're supposed to take it before your workouts to get the best benefits. also I have a question because I work in a bakery and we eat a lot of free donuts and cake. would I still be able to lose fat while still eating that stuff?
am fasted cardio best cardarine or not

Top Bottom