Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feed Rescued Animals for Free from Your Desktop

PuddleMonkey said:
I love animals! I try to make it down to the humane society once a week to walk some dogs. If they are caged too long they'll start to go crazy. When the holiday season comes around my brother and I go buy stuff for the shelter instead of each other. And since neither of us have kids when we die everything is going to the humane society (houses, cars, etc.)

I knew there was a good heart under all that fur. :) :heart:

I'm a total sucker for innocent/helpless animals and kids in need.

Thanks to everyone, and Mav for making a sticky - feel free to email to your friends. It really does work.

Thank You — your click has been counted!

You've given the value of .6 bowls of food to rescued animals

Clicked it ten times...that's 6 bowls

On a side note.........WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME ABOUT James Hook and Company ,MM ? I just heard they burned to the ground early this morning!!!!!

Sooooo sad to see such a great Boston waterfront landmark do up in smoke!!!!

vixensghost said:
On a side note.........WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME ABOUT James Hook and Company ,MM ? I just heard they burned to the ground early this morning!!!!!

Sooooo sad to see such a great Boston waterfront landmark do up in smoke!!!!

the owner was devastated, he may try to rebuild a similar building in the same spot. It is under suspicion I guess.

MightyMouse69 said:
the owner was devastated, he may try to rebuild a similar building in the same spot. It is under suspicion I guess.

I was really upset when I heard the news. I can recall going there as a child!

He's gotta rebuild, but it won't be the same. :(

Top Bottom