Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAst and the Furious Vs 2Fast and 2 Furious

curling

I just saw the second one last night. And I thought it was better than the first one except for the boat jump that would have killed both of them.

I downloaded #2 on Kazaa a while ago. I thought it stunk. Only the first scene and the scene on the highway when the Mustang gets squashed are even worth it to bother watching. The rest of the movie is complete crap.

curling, you really need to get back to quoting verses from the Bible dude. you've been slacking and I find your religious knowledge to be much more of a benefit than you movie reviews.

notoriousQQ said:
curling, you really need to get back to quoting verses from the Bible dude. you've been slacking and I find your religious knowledge to be much more of a benefit than you movie reviews.

Hey listen I didn't say it was good. I just said it was better than the first one. Both were stupid.

Why don't they make a movie about bad ass choppers that race now that would be cool.

first one had a kind of stupid charm to it. I actually liked it when Vin Diesel first pulled up in that dodge viper until he starting reading his lines. Then it went down hill.

hmmm, a movie about motorcycles racing? they should do that. kid rock would be great in a movie like that. hopefully somebody will put that together.

curling said:

Hey listen I didn't say it was good. I just said it was better than the first one. Both were stupid.

Why don't they make a movie about bad ass choppers that race now that would be cool.

notoriousQQ said:
first one had a kind of stupid charm to it. I actually liked it when Vin Diesel first pulled up in that dodge viper until he starting reading his lines. Then it went down hill.

hmmm, a movie about motorcycles racing? they should do that. kid rock would be great in a movie like that. hopefully somebody will put that together.

Ok you are talking about biker boys. Those were crotch rockets I am talking about choppers and prostreet bikes.

This is a killer looking prostreet that blow orange county away.

http://www.martinbrosbikes.com/flash/mb_site.html

But anyway they could be a bunch of bikers that ride bad ass bikes and race after barhopping or something. I guarantee it would be a sucessful movie I because choppers are smoking hot right now.

notoriousQQ said:

FYI............it was a Mazda RX-7, not a Dodge Viper

Check ou the movie Biker Boyz, it's a bit ghetto, but not too bad, not many choppers in it, but that's only because choppers are heavy, slow, unmanuverable and difficult to do wheelies with.

Top Bottom