Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Oh god, he got sick on the 24th and went to the hospital on the 26th...they sent him home! Then he went back on the 28th.

So we can assume his family members or at least some of them have been infected. So he infected at least 3 people, but who else did he infect during that ER visit and the 5 days he was symptomatic...

Thats why I don't go to the hospital. Just google and me.

This is purely a function of retarded government: why the FUCK would you not ban all incoming travel by anyone that has been in Africa in the prior 30 days? I have been wondering that since this Ebola outbreak began...it was only a matter of time with the idiotic free travel policies in place. The whole fucking continent of Africa should have been quarantined by the rest of the world months ago, and all aid workers should have been transported back segregated on military flights, and had a mandatory quarantine period in an out-of the way locked down military facility for a full 2 weeks after returning from there. Completely preventable!

Top Bottom